The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ErieGuy

You have obviously done your homework. I thank you for addressing my question.

I guess it's a good thing for Martha Stewart that she is not a JW right now.

• avengers
    avengers

McCann (a JW) donated 50% of RCEC's stock to the Watchtower Society

The SEC requires Annual Reports of "closely held" corps to list all persons or legal entities of related corps, and their various stock holdings, so that investors and potential investors can see who all the inside owners are and what they are up to.__________

THE LIARS ABOVE
  • amac
    amac

DEDAISY -

humor me amac.......what relevant part of the SEC Filings is it that you believe I have trouble understanding. The part that shows the WTS listed as owning stock?

again amac, humor me. All you are doing is rambling without backing yourself up. Your rambling about "you have no understanding of the SEC Filings" and "I'm not going to explain it now," is bullshit. If there is a relevant part of the SEC Filing that I am blowing out of context, then confront me with it and let me address it instead of this nonsense of you talking without saying anthing.

The bottom line is your beloved Watchtower Society's name is listed on Regi's SEC Filing as owning 51.44% stock in the company.

Despite saying I wasn't going to, I went ahead and explained it in the other thread. Please view that here... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32272&page=2&site=3

The part you don't seem to understand is that 4 people can't own 50%. ErieGuy has also gone through the trouble of explaining this just above.

OUTLAW -

Amac,I try to keep it simple for you.Your not too bright...OUTLAW

I'm assuming you don't see the irony in your statement above, so let me point it out to you. THE WORD IS SPELLED "YOU'RE." Oh, and you forgot to put your standard LOL at the end of the comment. Nice work, genius.

AVENGERS -

I agree that this matter is simple. The WT simply should have NO involvement with the military. Erieguy pointed out that the WT may not be able to do anything with these shares since it is not a publicly traded company and Mr. McCann holds the voting rights. Nevertheless, you would expect a slew of elders to be knocking on his door exhorting him to not involve the WT in his business dealings. I do not know, or think, that the WT has benefitted from these shares yet, as these companies have yet to start making any money.

What I do NOT agree with is making exaggerations to over simplify the details in an attempt vilify the WT. That is what I have been arguing about with some of the others on this thread.

ErieGuy -

Thank you for the post.

Edited by - amac on 19 July 2002 11:41:50

• avengers
    avengers

Poor Watchtower who can't get rid of shares which tie them to the military.

I'm crying my heart out.

• sf
    sf

Avenger...plz check your yahoo offline messages. And give your son a huge hug from 'turls'. Keep him Aware!, thus continue sharing with him the benefits of those precious search engines and allowin him to discover The Real Truth about The World we all live in and The Lies we all live by.

You are a great man and father. I don't say that very often either to ANY man. Yet I see you want your son, as I do my dauhter, to learn ALL THE LIES WE WERE TOLD, so their world will be one of Awareness! rather than deceit and fabrications that are told by clergy, teachers, shrinks, parents with the notorious "it's for their own good".

This Tool, our home computer is our way now of finally discovering and uncovering decades of corruption in every facet of our existance in and on this World. Not only our past as a cult follower and the corruption we've discovered in the past three years, but also medical, educational, political and religious corruptions in our lives that we may have once thought "something smells fishy here"...we can now research and investigate FOR OURSELVES. Knowledge is what?

P O W E R! P O W E R (TO THE) P E O P L E!

Now, about this thread: TED JARACZ...BwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhROFLOL You are such a silly man. As Avenger states in just so many delicious words to my ears: "More WILL be Reavealed"...thanks to Satans Tool, the SuperHighway...THE INTERNET.

Oh, by the way, if you check the net, you can probably find a cheap shovel on e-bay. Maybe even 2 for 1 deals. hahahahahaha

Let's do some 'connect-the-dots' now Ted, shall we?

In the AP a few days ago the article "Bush signed 'lockup' letter before stock sale"(re: Harken Energy Corp. 1990) caught my eye. Because of the date, stocks held and the fact that Harke is an Energy Corp., and the discovery of the U.N. 1991 'library card access' (issues) scandal, I got to thinking there has to be more 'dots' to connect and soon. Then the next days paper had this very small insert in the WORLD NEWS sec (Washington), stating:

"Production of smart bombs doubles"(only two paragraphs):

"U.S. weapons makers have doubled the production rate of laser-guided bombs, added a shift to assemble satellite-guided bomb tail kits and boosted output at one ammunition factory to it's higest level in 15 years."

"Some of the ordinace will replace weapons used in the war in Afghanistan, but another reason for the buildup is to stockpile weapons for the possible [[ military action ]] against Iraq, analysts say."

----------end of article

So, these 'dots' ARE connected, somhow, some way. Pethaps it's our very own kids who will discover and then uncover the deep-seeded ROTTEN ROOTS of what the powerful men who are 'running' this World have gotten Away! with for CENTURIES. Perhaps Our Savior has yet to Be Born.

OUTLAW...The Carp's did not sing that. hahahaha hammer/carpenter...funny.

sKally

• avengers
    avengers
    Erieguy pointed out that the WT may not be able to do anything with these shares since it is not a publicly traded company and Mr. McCann holds the voting rights. Nevertheless, you would expect a slew of elders to be knocking on his door exhorting him to not involve the WT in his business dealings. I do not know, or think, that the WT has benefitted from these shares yet, as these companies have yet to start making any money.

Who cares? The Watchtower tells us to stay out of these deals yet they themself don't.

exaggerations to over simplify the details in an attempt vilify the WT.

vilify the WT?

skin those family-destroying bastards .

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

skally what ever happened with those wierdo's accross the street? Did they tur out to be JWs? after all. That was a funny thread. You should pop it back up again.

• amac
    amac
    Who cares?

You may not, but I do. I like to say things that are factual.

The Watchtower tells us to stay out of these deals yet they themself don't.

Agreed.

skin those family-destroying bastards .
    A little bit too extreme for me.
  • deddaisy
    deddaisy

amac, I would've responded sooner to the link that you posted but I missed it. anyway....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32272&page=2&site=3#428912

or, I'll just paste it.........

First of all, REGI is not a bomb parts factory, and they don't make bomb parts, they make engines which in some applications are used for unmanned aircrafts.---amac

they make engines that power the US Navy's SWARM unmanned aerial vehicles which can be utilized as an EXPENDABLE BOMB. (why do you think they're unmanned?)

Second of all, doesn't it seem odd to you that the WT, James McCann, and Rand Energy Group Inc all own 51.44% in the form of 5,257,900 shares? How do they all own 50%? How do they all own the same exact amount of shares?---amac

But FIRST of ALL, it seems odd to me that the percentage that they own is even relevant. "Oh Jehovah, it will be profitting only 'a little' from DEFENSE CONTRACTS because we don't own 50% of a company that has DEFENSE CONTRACTS, we ONLY OWN 40% or 20% or even .00000002% of a company that has DEFENSE CONTRACTS! And yes, it seems odd to me that nothing adds up on the Filings, it also seems odd to me that they won't disclose certain information regarding owners on the SEC, alot about this company's dealings seems odd to me, but the ODDEST THING OF ALL TO ME IS THAT THE NAME OF GOD'S ORGANIZATION IS EVEN ON THE SEC FILING OF A COMPANY THAT HAS DEFENSE CONTRACTS. ISN'T THIS AN ASSOCIATION THAT IS LIKELY TO STUMBLE AND CAUSE DISSENSION?

ANY OTHER WITNESS WOULD HAVE BEEN DISFELLOWSHIPPED BY NOW FOR THIS "ASSOCIATION." I GUESS IF YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH STOCK TO DONATE, YOUR ASSOCIATIONS ARE OVERLOOKED. ESPECIALLY IF THE SOCIETY IS IN BED WITH THEM ITSELF....QUESTION: If McCann were to be DF'ed by the WTS, would the WTS then have to give their shares back to him? They couldn't remain in this association with an apostate, could they? I guess that means, if they can't return this stock to the orginal owner as the apologists claim, he can NEVER be DF'ed.........my how some "riches" come in handy in God's organization......

how can you, in clear conscience, stand by and say NOTHING to the WTS when they disfellowship those that have been MOLESTED, RAPED, or are parents in a devastating situation who's only wrong is wanting their child to live, yet OPEN YOUR MOUTH to DEFEND the WTS, who with Brother McCann, sit there in "good standing," with their stock in a company that has MILITARY CONTRACTS? I know you proclaim that you don't defend the actions of the WTS, but what in the hell do you call it when you take a simple, obvious association with a company that develops technology for MILITARY APPLICATIONS and attempt to make it seem innocent with your arguments of "well, the stock was donated," and "well it's not 50% they own," and "oh they didn't know," "oh, the company makes no profit," "they can't give it back," "they have no voting proxy," and on and on, dancing around THE REAL ISSUE.

Who cares, let's just ignore it and say they own 50%!!!!

Actually, you're right, I don't care what the exact percentage they own is.What the HELL is the relevancy of the percentage? I don't care if it's .000000001% ! To have an association with this company is showing an arrogant display of disrespect for its members. Period. Since you're right and I don't care about percentages, how about if I refrain from saying 51.44% and just say "the WTS is listed as a shareholder on a SEC FILING of a company that has DEFENSE CONTRACTS AND WILL SUPPLY THE NAVY WITH THE ENGINE THAT WILL POWER ITS EXPENDABLE BOMB? And because the percentage held does not change the relevant fact of this issue, you can find something else to nitpick on in your attempt to cloud the issue in the eyes of any lurking Witnesses.

If you would put the energy into confronting the WTS regarding its hypocrisies that you put into attempting to cloud its hypocrisies, maybe then the WTS would be worthy of calling themselves "God's earthly organization." I am, at this point, embarrassed for my family members who are blind to this hypocrisy. And contrary to what you may believe, I would have no problem, in fact I'd be happy for my family, to be in a sincere, loving religious organization. Unfortunately the WTS's members choose to remain blind and silent to the hypocrisy. They choose, instead of confronting the Almighty WTS regarding questionable issues, to close their eyes and do whatever the "society" instructs them to do, to the point of "shunning" without blinking an eye, their own family member if instructed to do so. It is up to the members to confront THEIR religious organization regarding harmful policy, doctrine, and actions on its part, but the majority choose instead to silently remain on the sidelines and wait for the few that have enough love and backbone to speak up. Then they "shun" them for doing so. I am embarrassed for my JW family that they rely on those that are not even Witnesses to bring about change in THEIR organization while they sit on the sidelines defending the hypocrisy.

And I am embarrassed for those that lend respect to the actions of the WTS regarding this hypocritical behavior by lending credibility to the irrelevant, moronic argument of ERIEGUY/MCCULLOUGH/AMAC.

Edited by - deddaisy on 19 July 2002 16:13:0

Edited by - deddaisy on 19 July 2002 20:19:23

• amac
    amac

I'm getting tired of this thread...

You asked me to show you what facts you were blowing out of proportion and you will address it...I point it out...and you fall back on the old "Well it doesn't matter anyway."

I'm sorry if I'm a little more anal about things called Facts and I am not so bitter against the WT that when I see them doing wrong I don't jump on the old "Anti" bandwagon and exaggerate the details to make them look worse. The facts speak for themselves, there's no need to embellish on them. If exaggeration doesn't bother you and it is more important to "bring the 'Tower down!!!!", then go right ahead. I'll note it for future reference in case I'm tempted to reply to you again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit