The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks deddaisy,I almost missed that twits post.I was on another thread where he`s giving rocky220 a hard time over the WBTS/Navy deal.Erierguy`s IQ would have to double just so he could be stupid..LOL...OUTLAW

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    I was on another thread where he`s giving rocky220 a hard time over the WBTS/Navy deal.----OUTLAW

OUTLAW, for an issue that he claims is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, he certainly seems to take it very seriously doesn't he? perhaps he's a firefighter.........

sKally, yes, sooner or later the WTS will be given the chance to respond to this embarrassment........several news sources have this information but in light of the WTS's recent activities, perhaps a reporter will be somewhat interested in how an organization, in clear consciense, disfellowshipped the Andersons, Bill Bowen, and members that opened their mouths concerning the protection of children while it carries on with companies with military contracts......very Christian-like conduct...........................

edited to add: I also will do some more emailing............the more sources that have this info the sooner the poor WTS can clear God's name........

Edited by - deddaisy on 5 August 2002 11:55:3

• rocky220
    rocky220

hi outlaw! i cant find the thread you speak of, it's good to know i have good people like you in my corner.....that erieguy has shit for brains and whatever he wrote me i'm sure i'll have a good laugh.....he does protest too much which is a tell tell sign of a true Borgslave......luv ya! rocky

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey rocky220,it`s on the thread:"Shame on you JW parents" He starts out with "Rockhead says..." This guy is an authority on what ever WBTS tell`s him.The only thing erie about him is he`s incredibly stupid and he`s survived.You would think he`d be hit by a truck or would have went bobbing for french fries in the deep fryer at McDonalds..LOL...OUTLAW

• rocky220
    rocky220

hey outlaw! lololololololololol[she falls off chair,gets back on]lolololololol! rocky

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Avengers, Outhouse, DedFool, and RockHead:_______

The ONLY way morons like you four scumbags will EVER be able to hurt the WBTS is if you REJOIN!!!______

Like I've said before, YOU IDIOTS ARE TOTAL DUMBASSES. The WBTS would PAY YOU to spread your LIES and HALF-TRUTHS if you four were not so STUPID as to be doing it for the WBTS for free._________

The REASON that the UN Scandal and Pedophile Scandal has barely made a ripple in the JW Pond is because the WBTS has convinced JWs that everything published by ExJWs is LIES. DUMBASSES LIKE YOU FOUR give the WBTS the exact proof they need to substantiate their assertion.________

YOU FOUR DUMBASSES DO MORE DAMAGE TO THE XJW CAUSE THAN J.R. BROWN COULD EVER DREAM OF DOING!!!!

• rocky220
    rocky220

hey outlaw, me thinks E.G. missed his antidepression& lithium today........he's is truly in the Borg's hands!!!!!!! R.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ErieGuy,did I make remarks that resemble you?(LOL) Outhouse?What a terrible name(LOL).Is that the best you can do?Dude,you are a shmuck,and thats only if your brain is working!..The Pediphile issue barely made a ripple? You truley are a dumb fuck.. Bill Bowen of "SILENT LAMBS".. ROCKED!!! ...........J.R. Brown of WBTS didn`t do any damage to the "SILENT LAMBS/WBTS PEDIPHILE ISSUE". He`s a "Dum Fuck" just like you...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 6 August 2002 1:8:29

• avengers
    avengers

I was under the impression that this is a discussion forum. The moment I published my findings, which I found on a government site and a news site, this Erie fellow comes in and starts calling names and still is calling names.

The thing I did was publish my findings, I added nothing, I just published it. Yet I am being called a liar, a fool and what not.

I've asked this Erie fellow to explain to me where I lied, yet he comes up with name calling and nothing more.

I can't help it that the WT has shares. In all the years I was JW I never had anything to do with the Military and the UN, thus obeying the rules of the WT. They themself were at the same time breaking their own rules.

I would like to ask Erie fellow to stop calling names. Jesus said if you call someone a fool you are ripe for the Gehenna. Ofcourse if that's the place Erie fellow wants to go, then I won't stop him.

I don't understand why someone gets hot and bothered when the WT gets caught with her pants down. Unless ofcourse you're messing with her panties.

................................Andy

• rocky220
    rocky220

Bravo! Well said my avenger......it's just that JW's attacking us on this board have been confronted with not only the truth, but also with documentation from Wash.DC....and it has to be very hard to accept the sad disgusting truth....it's a shock, but soon they'll come to terms with it....or sink with it.Free will......it's their choice......rocky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit