The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Amac,are you ssssstillllllllllllllll dukeing it out on this thread?.You`ve got a lot of fight in you,you`ll need it for this board..LOL...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

This was snipped from my local paper's editorial section in the back, from weekend of 7/27/02:

'YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR'

"Congress is outraged that some U.S. corporations-INGERSOLL-RAND, Stanley Works, Tyco--are moving their corporate headquarters overseas, in what are basically paper transactions, to AVOID U.S. TAXES.

In general, companies should be free to locate where they can do busiess best and most efficiently. And, if one off their foreign operatios runs into trouble, they should feel free to ask their home country--Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, Andorra, wherever--for help.

As every business knows, you get what you pay for."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, with what is contained in this thread, how does RAND moving overseas for tax purposes (yea right) effect WTBTS stock in RAND?

sKally

• amac
    amac

As far as I know Ingersoll-Rand has no relationship with Rand Cam Engine Corp or Rand Energy Group. Ingersoll is mainly and acquisition company dealing in Industrial equipment and none of the companies this thread are named as any of their owned companies.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    You're right, I'm not half as forthcoming with my identity as you are, Mr. (or is it Mrs.?) Dedaisy. What is your first name, by the way? And what is it like having those balls of steel?

I'm really bored with you by this time.....are you acting stupid, or are you truly that dense? you've been busted, get over it.....

please move on to a new thread and a new name and go on defending the poor WTS from all the bitter people. In the meantime, pray to your God that your child never needs blood.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Copyright 2002 Business Wire, Inc.
    Business Wire

August 1, 2002, Thursday

HEADLINE: Regi U.S., Inc. -- Fabricating Completed for the U.S. Navy Project

DATELINE: VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 1, 2002

BODY:
    REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCBB:RGUS), U.S. subsidiary of Reg Technologies, Inc. (RRE.V / OTCBB:REG RF), wishes to
    announce that the hardware for building and testing the 0.5 H.P. Rand Cam(TM) ceramic engine has been fabricated.

The new engine will be developed for powering the U.S. Navy's new Smart Warfighting Array ofReconfigurable Modules
    (SWARM) low cost unmanned aerial vehicles
    . Assembly and testing has now commenced by REGI U.S., Inc.'s Engineer at
    Advanced Ceramics Research at their Tucson, Arizona facilities. Patrick Badgley, vice president of REGI U.S., Inc., states,
    "The Rand Cam(TM) rotary engine for the Navy's unmanned aerial vehicle, christened "SWARM", will be made of ceramics
    and plastic, lightweight materials that are preferable to metal because they are cheaper, they can't be easily detected by radar,
    and they can withstand higher temperatures, enabling the engine to burn fuel more efficiently. The Rand Cam(TM) ceramic
    engine in SWARM planes can be adopted by other government agencies
    or even private industry for a variety of purposes:
    weather research, traffic control, monitoring national borders for illegal immigrants, scouting forest fires or spotting stranded
    boaters or hikers."

Advanced Ceramics Research has been awarded the Phase I SBIR U.S. Navy contact to build and test a Naval 0.5
    horsepower ceramic engine with REGI U.S., Inc.

John Robertson, 604/278-5996
    Fax 604/278-3409
    [email protected] URL: http://www.businesswire.com

LOAD-DATE: August 2, 2002

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ErnieGuy,

A JW inventor named James McCann sold an "exclusive license" to his "ram-cam technology invention" to a non_JW named John Robertson._______

It may interest you to know that James McCann is not a 'JW Inventor', he is one of the WTS most senior lawyers who lives in San Diego.

Best regards - HS

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

This just keeps getting better and better.

Watchtower needs to do just what it was said here...divest itself of the stocks, disfellowship everybody involved...and divest itself of you people here on this forum that are 'defending' Watchtower.

I mean really, why do you think there are sometimes as many as 100 new registered users PER WEEK Amac and you other like sorts......BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AMAC.

Keep up the good work, we couldn't bring Watchtower DOWN WITHOUT YOU...

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

HS:________

First, we have the DedFool/OutLunatic crackpots stating that "SWARM" is a "smart bomb" just because the word "smart" is included in the name._______

Then, we have SF posting crap about the Rand think-tank group and Ingersoll-Rand just because the word "Rand" appears in the names._______

Now, we have another saying that James McCann is a WT Lawyer living in San Diego just becuse his first name is "James". SORRY, but there are likely hundreds of JWs with the first name "James".______

"James McCabe" is the name of the WT lawyer who has business ties in San Diego.

Edited by - ErieGuy on 2 August 2002 16:0:39

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ErieGuy,

Yes, you are quite right - my apologies - HS

• amac
    amac

Mr. Dedaisy -

you've been busted, get over it.....

LOL!!! Busted by the JWD identity police!!! Good job Columbo! I'm not sure what you busted me on, but it must be quite good.

And Dungheap -

I mean really, why do you think there are sometimes as many as 100 new registered users PER WEEK Amac and you other like sorts......BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AMAC.

What in the hell does this mean? Please talk a class on English and then post to people who care what you have to say.

H.S. -

Hats off to anyone with the class to apologize when corrected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit