The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

PLEASE do not let this particular DECEPTION (this poster and his cronies have more) cause you to believe that all posters here are "unscruptulous LIARS"

newbie, (sure...) . you are entitled to your opinion but if you want to come on here and call posters liars with absolutely no evidence to back up your statements, then you're only going to look like the moron that you are. perhaps you can take your head out of your ass for a moment and direct us to the statements made by posters regarding WTS and their navy contract that make them "unscruptulous (sic) liars."

here's a link, please look it over and point out my lies..........perhaps you're already familiar with it?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30058&site=3

(all quotes are yours)

just so you will know about this "NAVY CONTRACT" deception:

you'll have to explain how your following comments prove any "NAVY CONTRACT" deception......

A JW inventor named James McCann sold an "exclusive license" to his "ram-cam technology invention" to a non_JW named John Robertson._______
    Robertson paid McCann's Corporation (named Ram Cam Engine Corp) for McCann's invention withstock in Robertson's Corp. (named REG Technologies, Inc.) ________
    Somewhere in all this, McCann donated 50% of the shares in his own Corp to the Watchtower Society. However, McCann retained all voting rights to those shares._______
    Neither McCann, nor his Corp, NOR THE WTS has any say-so in what Robertson now does with the technology that he purchased from McCann.________
    McCann and Robertson have even been in at least one documented legal battle.________
    Additionally, McCann's original technology had to go through many improvements by Robertson's own engineers before it was marketable._______

Is this your argument???????? how does any of this rambling make anyone liars regarding the WTS's name being listed as an owner on the recent SEC Filing of a company that has a NAVY CONTRACT and has known at least since1993 that this engine would be utilized in MILITARY APPLICATIONS. (again, look at that link) what is the relevancy of how they acquired it ? this moronic defense is as rational as someone saying it's alright to serve in the army as long as a friend signs you up!

and if they have no "say-so" as to what is done with the technology then they especially have no business owning it! why do you think it is that McCann, if a witness as you say, is willing to go through legal battles but neither him or the WTS will rid themselves of this affiliation? (Also, can you direct me to your source of information regarding McCann? )

The "Navy contract" mentioned above is with REGI US.......

maybe you're not as stupid as you make yourself out to be...........

Again, NEITHER McCann nor the WTS have any control over Robertson or REGI US._______

___no, the only control they have is having GOD'S ORGANIZATION'S NAME listed as a owner......strange that GOD doesn't direct his earthly organization (TM) to rid themselves of it? or perhaps there is some reason for JEHOVAH wanting his organization to be affiliated with the government and military?

SO, PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THE "PEDOPHILE SCANDAL" BY THIS ATTEMPTED .....

gee thanks oh wise one, but I doubt that the people here are as naive as the ones that you're accustomed too dealing with............(it's not even obvious or anything what you're attempting with your constant remarks regarding pedophile scandals.....)

get a life moron........

Edited by - deddaisy on 15 July 2002 13:51:29

Edited by - deddaisy on 15 July 2002 14:6:41

• one
    one

WT policy:

Don't accpet gifts from "reliigious questionable"

"do not do any work for the military nor any church"

"Donot provide them any kind of service"

"got it from a garage sale? burn it, that is your source of problems"

etc etc

Sooner or later they may come up with something like:

"all our problem are due to having accepted a gift from X and placed in the GB conference room. Not knowing exactly where it came from... (a DEAD GB member accept it)

"OK brother we got rid of it, lets forget about the whole thing, Dont forget big A is around the corner.."

EASY, why so much fuzz?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

As far as this company losing money- it is irrevalent. Phase I and Phase II DARPA funding is just basic product development funded by the DoD. At the end of Phase III they should have a working prototype that meets the Navy Specs. Then they have a contract with the NAVY and make some big $$$$$$$ which will then flow (as dividends) into the JW pockets. So what was this JW doing making Earthly (aka scientific) inventions? Shouldnt he be developing an automatic end-of-the-world predictor? The ENDOMATOR!

• jwsons
    jwsons

And according to the protocol signed in 1993) the link [check end page 12 and begin page 13]:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/922330/000101540201502232/doc1.txt

, they ( the inventors of Rand Cam engine and sellers [include Watchtower] )still gain benefit:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other provisions of the April 1993 Agreement call for is (a) to pay to RAND a
    continuing royalty of 5% of the net profits derived from the Technology by us
    and (b) to pay to Brian Cherry a continuing royalty of 1% of the net profits
    derived by us from the Technology.

Pursuant to the letter of understanding dated December 13, 1993, among us, RAND,
    Reg Tech and WVURC, WVURC will receive 5% of all net profits from sales,
    licenses, royalties or income derived from the patented technology relating to
    the Original Engine
    and the RC/DC Engine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you can also visit this link (although in other language, but many links and captions in English):

Click Here

Edited by - jwsons on 15 July 2002 15:17:59

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where did DipShit erie go? I think a few minutes with us made him lose his tard.Now he has to go back to the Kingdom Hall to get re-tarded..LOL...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Outlaw

lost his tard...get re-tarded
    That is really funny.

SS

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Some how this does not surprize me at all. But you have got to be kidding,,, this just makes me shake my head in disgusted disbeleif. How could they be any more hypocritical? We have a small army ammuniton plant in our area,, there were brothers and sisters who could have had a job to put food on the table , if only they would box up some bullets. They had to decline the job. They suffered because of this. Sure they did go on to find other work, but nothing with the benefits of that one.

But the WTBS can join the UN ,get involved in the Navy stocks and that is ok????????

This blows my mind on how far their hypocrisay will go, and I wonder how much more can they do to prove what hypocrites they are. I could not care less what they do anymore, except for the child abuse cover up, that is so much worse than their world involment in politics etc. But it just makes me sick that they can tell Sister Poverty not to accept a job boxing bullets, and don't worry about her 5 hungry kids, who have no father helping them. The JW tell her to trust in Jehovah, and pray more, even go in service more, all the while she is hoping someone will bring her a bag of grits to feed the kids. It seems the WTBS never HAS to wait for Jehovah to provide, they are right out there taking good care of their interest. This is just more sickening things that they should have to answer for, they should be exposed as hypocrites with double standards.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Erie Guy:

My husband owns a construction business. He recieved an opportunity to remodel a Catholic Church which would have generated much needed revenue for his business. But the elders (using Watchtower literature) told him he would be supporting Satan's world and that no brother should BENEFIT from such a contract.

Compare this with the fact that the WTS willingly received and continues to own shares in this company. They are willing to BENEFIT from ownership of these shares.

Since they know WE know, yet stubbornly continue to retain these shares, what are they are waiting for? Obviously they are waiting for the time when it is most BENEFICIAL to sell these shares.

Can you spell HYPOCRITES????

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    It seems the WTBS never HAS to wait for Jehovah to provide

perhaps Jehovah is so busy with the WTBS and its tennis players that the "little" people just have to wait....

He recieved an opportunity to remodel a Catholic Church which would have generated much needed revenue for his business. But the elders (using Watchtower literature) told him he would be supporting Satan's world and that no brother should BENEFIT from such a contract.

I don't understand why it's wrong to "BENEFIT" from a contract with a Church, yet there apparently was no problem with selling a Kingdom Hall in Unionville, Ohio to a Church of God years ago.......I guess that's not considered supporting Satan's world ? Or does it just depend on who's doing the benefiting?

Now he has to go back to the Kingdom Hall to get re-tarded..LOL...

maybe he went back to the legal department for a new defense:

erie: "I need a new defense, the ex-jws aren't buying this b.s. about donated stock."

other legal moron: "I don't understand, the JWs always buy our b.s.... hell, they even bought the library card story!!" (everyone in legal bursts out laughing.....)

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hope you all can see the photo if not let me know.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit