The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    The ONLY way morons like you four scumbags will EVER be able to hurt the WBTS is if you REJOIN!!!______
    Like I've said before, YOU IDIOTS ARE TOTAL DUMBASSES

sorry babe, I was never "idiot" or "dumbass" enough to join your cult to begin with.........also, who needs to "hurt the WBTS" when it appears they're doing such a good job of that on their own?

p.s.------do you spit when you get so riled up?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

oh look, as eriefly whines, poor McCann and poor WTS have "no-say" in what Regi does..........poor McCann must've thought money was more important than control over his technology...............

_____________________________________________________________________________

August 6, 1992, Thursday

SECTION: Financial News

HEADLINE: REG STRIKES MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR DEAL TO SECURE CONTROLLING INTEREST IN
    THE RAND CAM ENGINE

DATELINE: VANCOUVER, B.C./MORGANTOWN, W.V., Aug. 6

BODY:
    Controlling interest in the revolutionary Rand Cam engine has now been secured
    by Reg Technologies Corp. (Vancouver: RRE). The engine developer now has a
    51-percent interest in the multimillion-dollar potential Rand Cam engine after acquiring an additional 11-percent interest in the Rand Energy Group Inc. Rand
    Energy Group Inc. owns 100-percent interest in all rights to the Rand Cam
    engine
    . Reg Technologies Corp. will pay $ 10,000 and 100,000 treasury shares for
    the additional interest as well as two consecutive payments of $ 500,000 due in
    July 1993 and 1994, respectively. Reg Technologies Corp. will also pay a
    5-percent net profit interest to the Rand Cam Engine Corp. of up to $ 10
    million.
    The Rand Cam engine is destined to surpass any engine in the
    lightweight engine category. The engine yields an astonishing 1 horsepower for
    every 3/4 pound of engine weight. The automotive engineering team at West
    Virginia University, and its director, Dr. James Smith, who are currently
    working on the second prototype, said, "The new engine will generate a 100 hp
    punch, and you can literally carry it under your arm, as it will be only 12
    inches in diameter."

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

oh, eriefly, could you possibly point out the "lies" on this Filing and wires? It's certainly nice of Mr. Robertson to have the WTS listed on the Filing if the organization really isn't a shareholder..............

_________________________________________________________________________________

Regi US Inc - DEF 14A - For 11/29/99, On 11/3/99

Table in Document 1 of 1 - DEF 14A - Definitive Proxy Statement

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shares Owned

Percentage of

Name

Shares Owned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John G. Robertson [1] [2] Chairman of the Board, President and

60.72%

Chief Executive Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Watchtower Society [1] [3]

57.42%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James McCann [1] [4]

57.42%

Rand Energy Group Inc. [1] [5]

57.42%

Brian Cherry [1] [6], Vice-President, Secretary and Director

3.21%

Jennifer Lorette [1] [7], Vice-President and Chief Financial

Officer

0.65%

Patrick Badgley [1]

Nil

--

ALL OFFICERS & DIRECTORS AS A GROUP [8] (Four Individuals)

64.58%

Except as noted below, all shares are held beneficially and of record and each

record shareholder has sole voting and investment power.

________________________________________________________________________________

Source: www.SECinfo.com - SEC Info - Fran Finnegan & Company Inc. - 0001032210-99-001507

______________________________________________________________________________

PR Newswire

December 6, 2001, Thursday

HEADLINE: REGI U.S., Inc.: U.S. Navy Contract Awarded

DATELINE: COLUMBUS, Ind., Dec. 6

BODY:
    REGI U.S., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RGUS) a subsidiary of Reg Technologies, Inc. RRE.V / OTC

Bulletin Board: REGRF) wishes to announce that a U.S. Navy contract (SBIR No1-144) has been

awarded to Advanced Ceramics Research(prime contractor) and REGI U.S., Inc. to build and test

a Naval 0.5 horsepower ceramic engine. The proposed engine is a four stroke Rand Cam(TM) engine

utilizing continuous injection and combustion in a single combustion chamber. The engine will be of

all ceramic construction to permit high temperature operation, without cooling, to effectively burn heavy

oil. This new motor will be developed for powering the U.S. Navy's new Smart War-fighter Array

of Re-configurable Modules (SWARM) low cost unmanned aerial vehicle.

REGI U.S., Inc. is currently in negotiations with Advanced Ceramics Research to license the Ceramic

Rand Cam(TM) Engine for commercial and U.S. Navy applications for this type of engine.

REGI U.S., Inc. will receive 30% of the Phase I budget and 50% of the Phase II budget when awarded.

The contract should start before the end of the calendar year. The total Phase I and Phase II budgets

is expected to be $850,000.

______________________________________________________________________________

Business Wire

May 29, 2002, Wednesday

REGI U.S., Inc., Reg Technologies, Inc. Sign License Agreement With Radian Incorporated for Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles -- UAV's

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 29, 2002

Reg Technologies, Inc. (CDNX:RRE.V)(OTCBB:REGRF) and its U.S. subsidiary REGI U.S., Inc.

(OTCBB:RGUS) wish to announce that an agreement has been completed with Radian to grant

an exclusive license for the manufacture of Rand Cam(TM) Diesel Engines within the United States,

for applications in Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles (UAV's), over 10 horsepower, including

non-exclusive rights to the worldwide sales for this application. Radian agrees to the following terms

and conditions: -- Agrees to perform a 6-month duration study of the design, analysis, manufacturing

cost risk assessment and marketing analysis to validate the risk and profitability of the product.

-- Agrees to the fabrication and testing of a prototype Rand Cam(TM) Engine and based on completing a working version of the prototype, agrees to give the prototype engine to Reg in order to maintain the

Radian license. -- Agrees to pay REGI U.S., Inc. $100,000 U.S. minimum annual royalty, five years

from the date of this agreement. -- Agrees to pay a 6% royalty on sales of engines, parts and service

used in UAV's including 6% of all funding received from the Government and Military sources to

develop and manufacture the Rand Cam(TM) Technology.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Title for the next issue of the Watchtower: Yvan Eht Nioj!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

hey eriefly, this AngryXJW looks just like you...................

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30057&site=3

no wait, you look more like MadApostate.................

no wait, you look more like a sailor!!!!!!!!!

edited to add:

REGI US, INC. CONTRACTS WITH

US NAVY

Edited by - deddaisy on 11 August 2002 3:1:10

• avengers
    avengers

!!

!! Ka Boom !!

!!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

this is too cool !!!! I have to post this! A really cool "sister" that I know, deranged, but cool, contacted me today.....I sent her info a couple of months back regarding this Naval contract and the WTS.......without rambling, let's just say that she checked it out ! she is PISSED, asked me not to let on to any mutual "acquaintances," so I'm not sure what she's up too, except that she's done with the cult! I guess she's had some "doubts" about things with the WTS lately and this kind of broke the camel's back..............

This is too cool ! you know, I really was about to tell everybody involved with JWs, where to "get off," just for being so ignorant ! but she has made all of the bullshit somehow worth it ! so, I guess I'm posting this, just to say, "spiritual food in due time," or whatever the hell it is that the cult says!!!!!!! they're not so blinded that they'll never see........ where's my corkscrew ?!!!!!!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Avengers,

We already know that eriefly is AngryXJW is MadApostate, and it seems he has a nasty habit of calling posters, among other things, "Satan's Spawn." remember this:

OUTLAW:______

YOU (and a LOT of other posters at this site) were KICKED OUT of the WTS because you don't have an honest bone in your body!!!!________

AND DELETING ME OFF HERE WILL NEVER TURN YOU DEMONS INTO ANGELS______

LIVE WITH THAT....SATAN'S SPAWN !!!---------Erieguy

check out this old thread and a poster addressing MadApostate:

Please. You will pull my chain no more; I'm done with you.I will accept anybody at face value, as I have you, but I'm certainly not inclined to cooperate or dialogue with someone who shouts his demands and acts like a schoolyard bully. You call Maximus a jerk, a hatchetman of the Borg, lump him in with "Satan's spawn" and a few other choice insults after he had given you information you requested about the theme for the circuit assemblies. (Read the threads, he never called you a troll; Talleyman did.) Max did not respond in kind to your flaming and vulgarity. You now want him to vouch for you? You have to be kidding!--------Eusebius Hieronymus (addressing MadApostate)

see: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=9907&site=3

Remember this earlier post, which he copied and pasted to every thread dealing with the military and the WTS:

PLEASE do not let this particular DECEPTION (this poster and his cronies have more) cause you to believe that all posters here are "unscruptulous LIARS" or that issues such as "the WTS's molestation reporting problem", or "the WTS's United Nations NGO membership" are not GENUINE SCANDALS._______

Just so you will know about this "NAVY CONTRACT" deception:_______------ERIEGUY

He attempted to make it appear that he was only concerned with new posters taking the child molestation issue seriously by discrediting any WTS military contract association. This is strange behavior for someone who's comments in older threads seem as if they are attempting, in an underhanded way, to discredit the molestation issue. This is a poster's response to him:

MadApostate,

First of all, I will talk to my editors about this release. Secondly, your chatter does a disservice to the cause. We are assisting several who have been harmed by the WTBTS. I am studyig to be a professional counselor, and work under the guidance of licensed counselor. Unless you have any suggestions keep your angry, insulting comments to yourself. What are you doing besides talking about it?-----John JBB123

The thread is "Press Release: JWs and Child Molestation" and Mad Apostate showed how "concerned" he was with the child molestation issue.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?=19132&site=3&page=1

the comment made by erieguy in the next link also shows a concern that the molestation issue be taken seriously, doesn't it?:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=32535&site=3

so if he's not concerned with the child molestation issue as he claims, and he attempts to keep posters busy writing editors with complete nonsense issues while he attempts to discredit any real damaging issues, what do you think he's up too?

it's also strange that MadApostate, in his early post, claims he hasn't had any recent association with the Witnesses and comes across as being ignorant regarding how often assemblies are held and can't figure out how to find out what the theme of an upcoming assembly is?:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=8890&site=3

this is certainly odd since in more recent threads he admits to talking to Witness acquaintances. why wouldn't he have asked them about the theme? it's also strange that one can't find out basic information, yet one can figure out how to obtain foreign WTS information.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=22781&site=3

if I'm not mistaken, he has even figured out where the WTS writers get their material........

• avengers
    avengers

Daisy: I copied your material to a thread Erie Fellow started. Here's the URL.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35847&page=1&site=3#483799

Andy

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

avengers, this rude person that rants and raves and calls posters "LIARS," without any evidence of such, deserves to be called. I checked out the URL and it seemed the little boy with the big mouth didn't have much to say, other than being amused with himself. Oh, you may want to go back and edit your post and drop the "&page=1" from the molestation URL. I didn't notice it until it was too late for me to edit.

boy if he thinks this is funny, he must've really been rolling on the floor after being deleted for insulting the poster that was allegedly molested.........

oh, this comment to Randy Watters also shows what he thinks of this forum:

Weeeeeee!!!
    Way to go, Randy!!!
    Was it your turn this month to again bring up this ever repeating NON-ISSUE?
    Only this peanut gallery could make a "scandal" out of what is obviously just the WTS and/or individual JWs donating funds or assets to their own India Branch.

Again, the "boyz in legal" are laughing their asses off!!!--------------AngryXJW

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=30057&site=3

like I told him, he has a strange sense of humour, especially for an XJW.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit