The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• avengers
    avengers

I thought this thread would end, but it seems like there are people falling over technicalities.

I do not deny that the WT is negligent per their own guidelines by hanging on to these stocks that were donated to them (amac)

To me it doesn't matter if the WT owns the whole Navy. What matters is the way they deceive.

They proclaim not to be part of the world. Yet in this thread it shows they are. Even if their shares aren't worth anything, or if their shares belong to another company or whatever. They own shares in a company which links them to the Military.

To me this is the true face of the WT.

1. Do not be part of the Scarlot Colored Wild Beast...........for 10 years long they themselves are part.

2 Do not be part of this world. ............Yet they own shares of worldly companies.

3 We despise child-abuse. ......Yet elders have for years exploited families.

Someone serving as elder has to be free from accusement. Is the WT free from accusement?

I don't think so. Let the WT take these shares and put them where the sun doesn't shine. ..........Andy

The way this erieguy writes irritates the sh.t out of me. He is so-called educated enough to precisely point out who owns what, yet calls everyone names. Is this some kind of WT troll sent by the WT to cover up more of their "mistakes"?

I wonder.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    DedHead: .......------MadApostate
    FOOL: You can't PROVE that the WTS has received ONE SINGLE PENNY from their conditional ownership of the Rand Cam Engine Corp stock.-----MadApostate
    DedFOOL:What percentage of you is PURE STUPIDITY and what percentage of you is simply DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT?-------ErieGuy
    Everytime you "snip-and-paste" this Deceptive BS, YOU PROVE YOURSELF A SATAN IMITATOR!!!----erieguy
    Deddaisy: You certainly didn't use your higher standards in cutting and pasting, nor in analysing the REGI info.-------MadApostate
    I'm sorry if I'm a little more anal about things called Facts and I am not so bitter against the WT -----amac

...there are many people on this list who are just as "blinded" by their hatred for the WT----amccullough

By owning these stocks, in effect, they own 50% of a company that owns 50% of anothercompany that has a subsidiary with a military contract to provide rotary engines.----amac
    ....So , in effect, the WT owns half of a company (with no voting proxy, mind you) that ownshalf of another company that has a subsidiary that is working with another company that is developing their engine for a military application.----amccullough
    Erieguy goes through all the trouble of explaining the whole deal -----amac
    AMC: Thanks for bringing some intelligence, objectivity, and accuracy to this topic, which was greatly in need of such. How these buffoons can criticize what you have posted is beyond me???------MadApostate (addressing amccullough)

Madapostate- Thank you for verification! -----amccullough
    As you indicate, James McCann is the inventor of the original Rand Cam technology. Evidently, the patent rights were held by Rand Cam Engine Corp, which must have been formed by McCann. At some point, McCann (evidently a JW) transferred ownership of 50% of RCEC'sstock to the WBTS, but retained voting rights to such, thus retaining all decision-making power to himself. -----MadApostate

Rand Cam Engine Corp (RCEC) is James McCann's original corp. McCann (a JW) donated 50% of RCEC's stock to the Watchtower Society, but McCann retained the right to VOTE thestock, which means the WTS not only has NO SAY-SO whatsoever in RCEC, but cannot do anything with the stock until McCann dies (except maybe return it to McCann)-----Erieguy
    Thereafter, McCann made a deal with John Robertson to finance, market, promote, improve, etc. the Rand Cam technology.----MadApostate
    When McCann's attempts to market his invention failed, an investor named John Robertson came along and made a deal with McCann to raise capital, promote, and market McCann's "rand-cam" technology.----erieguy
    Robertson and McCann formed a new Corp named Rand Energy Group Inc (REGI), to which McCann and RCEC transferred THE EXCLUSIVE WORLDWIDE RIGHTS to McCann's invention.---erieguy
    REGI Corp was formed to do this, with McCann granting REGI all rights to the Rand Cam technology.----MadApostate
    At first, McCann's RCEC owned 60% of REGI, and Robertson's Reg Technologies corp owned 40%. However, Robertson (via REG TECH) then bought 11% more stock from McCann, which gave Robertson (REG TECH) control of REGI, which itself controls the use of McCann's invention.-------erieguy
    AT THIS POINT, McCann lost all say-so in how his invention would be used. (The WTS NEVER had any say-so period.)----erieguy

(notice, according to you erieguy/MadApostate: McCann, the JW, sells more stock to the non-JW,giving thenon-JW control.........) Notice, in your post below, how you conveniently omitted the details regarding McCann, the JW, selling 11% and thereby relinquishing control. (This was agreed upon in 1993, when it was evident that this engine would be developed for military applications. (see my previous post to erieguy.....)

Since Robertson got 51% of the stock, and McCann got only 49%, it is evident that Robertson is calling all the shots at REGI, with McCann's minority share being compensatory for his "invention", assuming a profit is EVER made.-----MadApostate

YOU (and a LOT of other posters at this site) were KICKED OUT of the WTS because you don't have an honest bone in your body!!!!

AND DELETING ME OFF HERE WILL NEVER TURN YOU DEMONS INTO ANGELS

LIVE WITH THAT....SATAN'S SPAWN!!!---------erieguy

---------- MadApostate

you bore me........................................

apostates------------------3

JWs--------------------------0

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24511&site=3

Edited by - deddaisy on 24 July 2002 7:16:52

• amac
    amac

What is your point, Columbo?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

ones that go on ranting about everyone else being a "LIAR"

tend to be the liars themselves.....

like I said amac, you bore me.

have a good life...........

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

All I want to see is the members of the GB's private homes.

And any other properties they ( THE 10 MEN) own.

Does anybody have that information?

• amac
    amac

Hey Columbo,

I never called anyone a "LIAR", so you must not be a very good detective afterall. But thanks for the well wishing!

And I'm actually glad that I bore you, maybe you will stop your pointless ranting now.

Bye bye!

Plmkrzy - When I was at Bethel, it seemed that all the GB lived there. I would be surprised if they had private homes that they own, and if they did, I would be surprised if they were anything but modest. The reason why I think this is because that would be too easy to be criticized about. But then again, what do I know?

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Shouldn't Watchtower simply return the stocks to McCann and then disfellowship his sorry ass?

They would be in the clear and could spin it anyway they liked.

Free

• amac
    amac

You would think so, but I'm not willing to disrupt the relationship with the rest of my JW family by calling the WT and asking why they don't do this.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    but I'm not willing to disrupt the relationship with the rest of my JW family by calling the WT and asking why they don't do this.

if you don't have the balls to use the same name on an Internet forum, why would anyone think you capable of confronting the WTS ? better to let your family live a lie.......

have a nice life.....

• amac
    amac
    if you don't have the balls

You're right, I'm not half as forthcoming with my identity as you are, Mr. (or is it Mrs.?) Dedaisy. What is your first name, by the way? And what is it like having those balls of steel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit