The Watchtower has a deal with the Navy.

by avengers 159 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

it doesn't take much to excite you boys does it.....wrong name, wrong city, and you just get all excited as if your sweet little WT- cakes was all innocent.....problem is boys, it really doesn't matter who's a lawyer where, or who's an inventor, or if the inventor is a JW, or a Catholic, or an atheist..........to cut to the chase, your little ole WTS has their name listed as a major stockholder on the SEC Filing of a company that has been awarded military contracts......now this ordinarily would be no big deal....but when you're talking about the name of God's organization on earth, as the Watchtower Society claimsto be, well you have to admit, it's rather strange that Jehovah God would direct his earthly organization to retain stock in a company with military contracts.......maybe he's behind on his mortgage?.... unless, of course, as you claim, God is just negligent, isn't aware of the fact, tired after all these years........Jehovah just can't figure out how in the hell to get rid of this worthless stock.......unless, of course, the WTS isn't God's earthly organization afterall ........afterall, why would the WTS even accept stock with no voting proxy so close to Armageddon?

________________________________________________________________________________

Regi US Inc - DEF 14A - For 11/29/99, On 11/3/99

Table in Document 1 of 1 - DEF 14A - Definitive Proxy Statement

-6-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shares Owned

Percentage of

Name

Shares Owned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John G. Robertson [1] [2] Chairman of the Board, President and

60.72%

Chief Executive Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Watchtower Society [1] [3]

57.42%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James McCann [1] [4]

57.42%

Rand Energy Group Inc. [1] [5]

57.42%

Brian Cherry [1] [6], Vice-President, Secretary and Director

3.21%

Jennifer Lorette [1] [7], Vice-President and Chief Financial

Officer

0.65%

Patrick Badgley [1]

Nil

--

ALL OFFICERS & DIRECTORS AS A GROUP [8] (Four Individuals)

64.58%

Except as noted below, all shares are held beneficially and of record and each

record shareholder has sole voting and investment power.

Source: www.SECinfo.com - SEC Info - Fran Finnegan & Company Inc. - 0001032210-99-001507

_______________________________________________________________________________

August 1, 2002, Thursday

HEADLINE: Regi U.S., Inc. -- Fabricating Completed for the U.S. Navy Project

DATELINE: VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 1, 2002

BODY:
    REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCBB:RGUS), U.S. subsidiary of Reg Technologies, Inc. (RRE.V / OTCBB:REG RF), wishes to
    announce that the hardware for building and testing the 0.5 H.P. Rand Cam(TM) ceramic engine has been fabricated.

The new engine will be developed for powering the U.S. Navy's new Smart Warfighting Array of Reconfigurable Modules
    (SWARM) low cost unmanned aerial vehicles
    . Assembly and testing has now commenced by REGI U.S., Inc.'s Engineer at
    Advanced Ceramics Research at their Tucson, Arizona facilities. Patrick Badgley, vice president of REGI U.S., Inc., states,"The Rand Cam(TM) rotary engine for the Navy's unmanned aerial vehicle, christened "SWARM", will be made of ceramics
    and plastic, lightweight materials that are preferable to metal because they are cheaper, they can't be easily detected by radar,
    and they can withstand higher temperatures, enabling the engine to burn fuel more efficiently. The Rand Cam(TM) ceramic
    engine in SWARM planes can be adopted by other government agencies or even private industry for a variety of purposes:
    weather research, traffic control, monitoring national borders for illegal immigrants, scouting forest fires or spotting stranded
    boaters or hikers."

Advanced Ceramics Research has been awarded the Phase I SBIR U.S. Navy contact to build and test a Naval 0.5
    horsepower ceramic engine with REGI U.S., Inc.

______________________________________________________________________________

(oh eriefly, just for the record, could you reference my reference to "smart-bombs" as you claim I said. I'm not denying they are "smart-bombs," I just really don't recall using the term., and amccullough, do I really need to take the time to reference the threads you were "busted" lying on? oh, and one more thing, I asked this before with no response, but how is it you're so familiar with McCann's religion and Robertson's religion, and who's a witness where, and boys in legal and details pertaining to Robertson's business?) oh, and boys, just to ease your minds, sooner or later the truth has a way of showing itself, so no need to occupy your time in the defense of the poor, sweet, WTS.......

oh, one more thing, I just love Columbo..........

Mr. Dedaisy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ErieGuy,what do Mcann and Mcabe have to do with each other?Their both dubs ,both their first names are James..SO WHAT?.By the way,WBTS randcam corp has a new deal with the Navy to make engines for unmaned remote aircraft..Have a nice day..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 3 August 2002 2:46:39

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Outlaw,

Hey ErieGuy,what do Mcann and Mcabe have to do with each other?Their both dubs ,both their first names are James..SO WHAT?.

In all fairness to ErieGuy it was myself who caused confusion over these names by suggesting that James Mcann was WTS Legal, when I actually meant James McCabe. What is even more astonishing is that I know McCabe. Perhaps subconsciously I wished to forget that fact.lol McCabe has a Practice in San Diego which he runs with his family. I have apologized for my senior momentlol

Best regards - HS

• jwsons
    jwsons

US Navy submarines and ships only carry "peaceful" Waco Tower and Dark Society's publications from port to port (not "door to door" Hey ?!). They never carry missiles or ErieGuy' smartbombs. Yeh?

http://www.tenkwizard.com/blurbs.php?repo=tenk&ipage=1098910&exp=watchtower&g=

http://www.regtech.com/main.htm

http://www.regtech.com/press/press1995.htm

http://www.tenkwizard.com/blurbs.php?repo=tenk&ipage=50970&exp=Watchtower&g=

And exactly like dungbeetle said:
    Watchtower needs to do just what it was said here...divest itself of the stocks, disfellowship everybody involved...and divest itself of you people here on this forum that are 'defending' Watchtower.

And dare to announce in a Watchtower's article about the DF those people who involved ?

Edited by - jwsons on 3 August 2002 8:41:52

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey hillary_step,thanks...OUTLAW

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    it was myself who caused confusion over these names by suggesting that James Mcann was WTS Legal-----HS

in all fairness," don't concern yourself with being fair to ErieFly, for Eriefly is so confused over names that it's amazing that he caught the difference between McCabe and McCann.......

• sf
    sf

Deddaisy,

I need to know that this DOCUMENT will be seen by many come Sept. 27 in New York, at the Silentlambs March. Blow it up and make sure a cameraman and reporter see it. Tomorrow, I am sendin these docs to FOX news, CNN, MSNBC and a few politicians.

TED: My daughter and I sat and watched the corporate leaders of WorldCom being lead out of their buildin in cuffs. We both said "can't wait til that is TED JARACZ and other WTS leaders". She really doesn't have much of a family nucleus You Know, since her grandmother thrust her mom into a Dark Place as a child herSELF. In one way or another Jackoff, you WILL have justice served to you. And it won't be by a pretty lil waitress you can manipulate. It will be by prison inmates (Aware! of your corruptions) waiting for your fresh ass to arrive for THEIR FINE SPIRITUAL FOOD, AT THE PROPER TIME. IN DUE SEASON. Might as well blow your brains out now Coward. Cause it ain't gonna be Paradise where you will end up.

I have a date with a lot of e-mailing tomorrow. I need a good nights rest.

Hey TED...Rest in pieces, brother.

sKally

• avengers
    avengers

What I found strangest was the fact that there was someone very anxious to sweep this case uder the carpet.

NEITHER McCann nor the WTS have any control over Robertson or REGI US

He does not deny the WT owns the shares, but as a matter of fact says: "This case is not important".

This TOPIC is an old one, that is continously "recycled" by unscruptulous posters who deceptively try make this "issue" much larger than it truly is

Pay attention to the Pedophile cases. Pay attention to the UN case

PLEASE do not let this particular DECEPTION (this poster and his cronies have more) cause you to believe that all posters here are "unscruptulous LIARS" or that issues such as "the WTS's molestation reporting problem", or "the WTS's United Nations NGO membership" are not GENUINE SCANDALS

Then this person goes on to post a lot of links about Bill, child-abuse, etc.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33165&site=3

I'm just wondering that if this isn't such a big deal then why does this person go through so much trouble to sweep this under the carpet?

Just wonderin' .............

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    This TOPIC is an old one, that is continously "recycled" by unscruptulous posters who deceptively try make this "issue" much larger than it truly is-----------ErieGuy

Avengers, have you also noticed the "issues" uncovered by Eriefly? When it comes to military contracts he gets all hot under the collar, rants and raves and calls posters "liars," claiming there are "unscruptulous posters who deceptively try to make this issue much larger than it is."

yea, right eriefly, you claim that unscrupulous posters are making this GOVERNMENT DEFENSE STOCK issue much larger than it is. perhaps they should forget about it and concentrate on the BIG issues like the fraud you uncovered in the following link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32332&site=3

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    What in the hell does this mean? Please talk a class on English and then post to people who care what you have to say.----------amac

Is the "what in the hell does this mean" directed at dungbeetle or the statement that follows it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit