CULT CULT CULT

by minimus 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i dont know about yall but im an apostate cultist and proud huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa usausausausausa salute the flag or die u communist pig. vote for bush or ill burn your pubic hairs with a blow torch. aqnother thing if u dont serve in your nations military and now then you will spend eternity in paradice with a bunch of child molesters. ok ok im a little warped but who cares

• Bleep
    Bleep

Dont feel to bad ExJw most people want to kill so they can do what they want and no obey God and obey man and imperfect governments. USA still in debt in the trillions of dollars, a currupt system indeed.

If any government has an accult it is here. Jump on the bandwagon of nationalism and go solute the flag and do what they say or your not a true citizen.

• Bang
    Bang

Bleep,

Most people don't kill so they can obey a man, aside from themselves that is. Most people willing to kill (which includes withholding your worldly goods) do it so that they can have something that they want. Cain wanted God's favour enough to care less about his brother - so it is with the wtbts.

Bang

• Bleep
    Bleep

So what does the WT society want since they dont get any riches out of publishing true worship?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Bleep, the answer is obvious. The witnesses wish to be self-sacrificial Locusts in the interests of the larger group, willing to DIE for the cause of seeing the DESTRUCTION of all other faiths but their own. Sounds like soldiers to me.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Bleep-

Do you honestly believe that the WTBS isn't making lots of money from "publishing true worship"? Just because the magazines are on a donation basis now helps them when tax time comes. Plus all of their labor is free.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Yes StinkyPantz I am honest with this topic.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    So what does the WT society want since they dont get any riches out of publishing true worship?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5455&site=3

Original scans available at http://watchtower.observer.org/ under the heading JW's and money.

Expatbrit

• Bleep
    Bleep

This will detroy any thinking about me being in a cult.

Weathering the "Sect Scare" Storm

In recent years, there have been several horrendous cases of mass suicides, murders, and terrorist attacks involving esoteric sects. Understandably, many individuals, including sincere political leaders, have shown concern about protecting innocent people, particularly minors, from such dangerous sects. "The god of this system of things," doubtless being behind these heinous crimes, has thus created what some call a sect scare, and he is using this against Jehovah's people. (2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 12:12) Some have exploited this situation to arouse opposition to our work. In certain countries, they have mounted a campaign aimed ostensibly at protecting people from "dangerous sects" but erroneously naming Jehovah's Witnesses and thus accusing us by innuendo. This has made house-to-house witnessing difficult in some European countries and has caused some people who were studying the Bible with us to stop their study. In turn, this has had a negative effect on some of our brothers.

Far from discouraging us, however, opposition should strengthen our conviction that we are practicing true Christianity. (Matthew 5:11, 12) The early Christians were accused of being a seditious sect, and they were "spoken against" everywhere. (Acts 24:5; 28:22) But the apostle Peter reassured his fellow believers, writing: "Beloved ones, do not be puzzled at the burning among you, which is happening to you for a trial, as though a strange thing were befalling you. On the contrary, go on rejoicing forasmuch as you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory." (1 Peter 4:12, 13) Similarly, a member of the first- century governing body wrote: "Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you meet with various trials, knowing as you do that this tested quality of your faith works out endurance. But let endurance have its work complete, that you may be complete and sound in all respects, not lacking in anything." (James 1:2-4) Just as gale-force winds test the seaworthiness of a vessel, storms of opposition will reveal any weaknesses in our ship of faith.

Source from Watchtower Library.

• Bleep
    Bleep

expatbrit wrote, "So what does the WT society want since they dont get any riches out of publishing true worship?"

They want to do what Jesus said "feed my sheep".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit