Hugs, Nikita

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Sorry to hear about your dog LB.

:(

Lizard

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Sorry about Blue,LB.I had a Blue,too,and miss him more than I can say.There'll never be another Blue,so now there's Pepper, a Blue Heeler x Catahoula Leopard cross.She's not Blue,but I love her,too,Hard right now,but sometime you'll be ready for Pepper,too.

Cowboy

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

So sorry to hear about your dog , LB. Wild Turkey and I are dog lovers, we have had many thru the years and most of em were german shepherds. Right now we have a black lab named, Snoopy and I have a pug , named pug(( nothing fits better)) . We have a house full of kids (3 plus friends at all times) but these dogs are like our kids too. My husband dog , snoopy, is so obsessed with the hubby, she literally has her nose up his butt most of the time. She is only 5 but we dread the day for her to pass, she is such a part of us all. I just got my pug about 6 months ago, my other pug was a female and I called her "mama's little baby", she got ran over and I mourned her like a child. I was lost without her, she was always sitting by me or waiting patiently for me to come home. She loved me so much she would fall asleep standing up , just watching me. Such devotion.

I guess we all know how ya feel, Blue sure sounded like a big part of your family, I loved her picture. She reminds me of a fluffy snoopy. I can tell by her eyes she was devoted. You can never replace her and I know you wouldnt want to anyway, but getting a new pup might help fill the void. Maybe not right away, but in the future. When my pug died, I felt so alone, even with the kids and all, I missed her so much. When I got the new pug, he was totally different, he has so much energy and is very vocal and is a cocky little dog. He is not anything like my female pug, except that he adores me too, LOL,,, I spoil him rotten is why!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon, I know these first weeks are gonna be hard for ya, maybe you can consider adopting a dog that might be other wise put to sleep or is at a shelter. These dogs are special because they need you as much as you need them. Hugs to you, from me and the old man. Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit