ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO THE EART

by minimus 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Angels aren't allowed to materialize anymore because everytime they come down here, they get girls into trouble.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    A number of events that the WT.Society claims to have taken place in 1914 are actually shown by the Bible to have occurred at Christ's death,resurrection,and exaltation.

Is this not what they were going on about a few years ago when the had the 'new light' about the minor and major fulfilment of the prophecy? The minor being the events at Jesus' death and the major being in 1914. I have vague recollections of this.

Angels aren't allowed to materialize anymore because everytime they come down here, they get girls into trouble.

If I've been getting girls into trouble does that mean I'm an angel...

GadgetVisit Smiley Central!
  • minimus
    minimus

This is for Kenneson. I think this thread will answer your thread's question.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Thanks, Min. I had missed this one.

• minimus
    minimus

Kenneson, this happens to be one of my favorite threads. Jehovah's Witnesses know EVERYTHING----even the exact date the Devil got kicked out of heaven!

• onacruse
    onacruse

min, I'm sorry to say this, but this thread falls far short of answering the question, because you fail to identify the hour of that day when Satan hit the dirt. And did all the demons hit at the same time? Was there an aurora borealis that night? A meteor shower?

But, in support of 1918, I offer in evidence that on April 14, 1914, revelation #131 of Doctrine and Covenants was received by Joseph Smith III; on April 5, 1916 #132 was given to Fred Smith (Joseph III's oldest living son); and then nothing until April 7, 1920.

Satan and the demons must have been nursing their wounds for a couple of years after 1918, and therefore unable to provide divine inspiration to the Mormon Priesthood.

Craig

• minimus
    minimus

"No one knows the day or the hour".

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Min,

I must have a case of Alzheimers (did I spell that correctly?) or halfsheimers or something similar. I went back over the whole thread and noted that I commented at the end of Aug. on page 3. I had totally forgotten even seeing this thread. Could it be Satan who made me do that?

• minimus
    minimus

That's another one of my pet peeves, Kenneson,blaming everything on the poor Devil. I think it must've been those deminz doing that to ya.

• minimus
    minimus

Here's that thread I was referring to....Hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit