ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO THE EART

by minimus 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

As was posted a few moments ago, Jesus took nearly 5 years to kick the Devil out of heaven.....

Jesus was probably in some Heaven Chat room....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    We reside within different time spacialities.

More than this, God is the CREATOR of time and space, so He certainly can't be bound by it in the way that the WTS teaches.

Cheers, Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    When I asked an elder why World War 1 actually started in the summer he said this was to hide the fact that Satan had been thrown down to the earth to mislead!

G'day City Fan,

They've got an "answer" for everything, eh? Anything can be excused, it seems, even black is white.

Cheers, Ozzie

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

You know, it seems to me that we studied the Revelation book four times, and on the last time through, there were so many changes noted in the margins that no one could keep track of what was current.

The Revelation book, by the way, was the successor to the Finished Mystery book, which was the successor to the Babylon book, which was apparently, the last word on biblical prophesy.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO EARTH

Yeah. Sure he was.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO EARTH

DUCK!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let's see what happened on March 26, 1918:

Doullens Agreement gives General Foch "co-ordinating authority" over the western front in WWI;
    Dead on this day and still dead: Csar Antonowich Cui (spare Russian music critic)

That's pretty much it. Slow news day. How did the New York Times miss out on the greatest news story of the century?

• minimus
    minimus

Only F.W. Franz knew about this.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

minimus, it was on February, 30th. !!!! I am quite sure

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Must be a "leap of faith" year!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+