ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO THE EART

by minimus 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

The Rutherfordites were put in jail after the release of the Finished Mystery book in 1917. The war must have been quite something! Satan and his demons must have given Christ and his angels a good match. 3 and a half years is a long time. Bush could have whipped the Devil faster!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Who was it that hurled satan down Michael or Jesus?

• minimus
    minimus

According to the Finished Mystery written by the "slave", Michael, I believe, was the Pope.

• minimus
    minimus

This is fr HEATHEN.

• shotgun
    shotgun

I may be mistaken but didn't Satan possess a certain man when he was cast down to the earth..

A cigar smoking, cane wielding maniacal alcoholic who intened to set up his own kingdom on the Earth with a Palace in San Diego.

• heathen
    heathen

minimus---- I've never even heard of that publication before . I could swear the live forever book said it was 1914 when satan was cast to earth . I guess the light keeps getting brighter from the dim bulbs in brooklyn . How come noone has suggested the obvious conclusion here , it was on hitlers birthday whenever that was . falling to = hitler .

• Swan
    Swan

This is hilarious Minimus! Thank you for sharing this! I didn't realize they could pinpoint this so accurately, but they missed on 1975 by 28 years!

Is there a particular time that he landed? Did he land near Brooklyn so he could get started attacking God's organization right away? Was this Eastern Standard Time?

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

Only the "SLAVE" knows for sure about all the specifics...Old Freddy was the "Rhodes scholar" according to folklore, so he knew everything including all the dates that Jesus did things while he was in heaven. When Jesus kicks someone out of heaven, he doesn't fool around!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

One problem with this scenario is that a number of text in the Bible clearly show that Jesus was already enthroned in heaven at the time of his resurrection and exaltation.

Rev:3:21,Colossians 1:13,14.Matt.28:18,"All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth".

Past tense "has been given"shows that at that time Jesus already was in possession of all authority or power in heaven and on earth.What additional power,then,could possibly have remained to be given him in 1914?

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

Blue, You MUST NOT QUESTION the "SLAVE"!.....You're doing too much independant thinking. So cut it out and relax a little.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit