ON MARCH 26,1918 SATAN WAS HURLED DOWN TO THE EART

by minimus 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Crazy. lol

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

LoisLane

• minimus
    minimus

no problem, lois.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Geez Min; I think maybe Satan needs some help from the AARP. I think he's probably old enough to qualify. He needs help from a really pissed off segment of society, retirees. They have lots of spare time to act as minions.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just checking the July 15 wt but I have not seen a reference to it in this overhaul of the "last days doctrines" - most recent comment was

WT 09 5/15 p 18

It stands to reason, therefore, that “Michael and his angels” would waste no time in taking action to remove “the dragon and its angels” from the heavenly scene so that no harm could come to the Kingdom. This suggests that the defeat and ousting of Satan took place soon after the Kingdom’s birth in 1914..................................

So, then, the Bible does not reveal the exact time when Satan and his demons were expelled from heaven. Nevertheless, it is evident that this event closely followed the enthronement of Jesus Christ in heaven in 1914.

I have found that most dubs are very fuzzy in their understing of such detailed info, these days....

• minimus
    minimus

I think this is worthy of celebration!!!

• minimus
    minimus

If someone wonders why we think that Jehovah’s Witnesses do not have the Truth, this thread will shed light on it. They claim to even know when Satan the Devil was hurled from the heavens onto the earth!!! Preposterous!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit