Panorama TV programme UK

by ns7 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Matty
    Matty

Another shameless BTTT!

I'm glad that next weeks programme was mentioned at the end of yesterdays. Another point: Is there going to be any editorial/article in the Radio Times for next week? The TV guides will be out today, and so I would be interested to see if there was any background information on the programme in any of them. Please look through your copy and post the write-ups!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I emailed my brother who told my mum. She sounded shocked on the phone. She said she will tape it on Sunday.

Ignored One.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just noticed an important line at the "Panorama" website:

Watch the programme on Sunday 14 July at 22:15 BST, on BBC One or from this page.

Does that mean that all posters will be able to see this programme as it goes out, even in the US and Oz?

Englishman.

• LB
    LB

OK, how do I get a copy of this program?

• seawolf
    seawolf

There's a link on the top-right of the page that says "Latest programme" (it's hard to notice since it's mispelled haha j/k ) I just need to get a program that can drag down the realvideos and save it to my hard drive.

Edit: took me TWO tries to get top-left changed to top-RIGHT. :(

Edited by - seawolf on 8 July 2002 13:9:33

Edited by - seawolf on 8 July 2002 13:10:47

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Englishman:

Yes, I think that Panorama is streamed onto their website as it is broadcast, so that anyone can watch it. The picture will be small and of fairly low resolution, but the audio is good.

Expatbrit

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

The BBC is a world respected organisation - they do not sensationalise. This makes the impact even greater.

Yesterday's programme was about Osama Bin Laden. Next week Jehovah's Witnesses.

In the right category then! Thought this article from a Watchtower was extremely pertinent:

15 November 1963 Watchtower

Execution of Divine Judgment upon False Religion

It is not a form of religious persecution for anyone to say and to show that another religion is false. It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion. .To make a public exposure of false religion is certainly of more value than exposing a news report as being untrue; it is a public service instead of a religious persecution and it has to do with the eternal life and happiness of the public. Still it leaves the public free to choose.

Why should anyone practice a religion unless he is convinced that it is true and right? He ought to be able to prove that his is the only one that is correct and that results in eternal blessings. Otherwise, his faith in his religion is foundationless and is mere credulity.

Nowfree

• ballistic
    ballistic

This is going to advertise, advertise, advertise the truth behind the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit