Panorama TV programme UK

by ns7 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is what the preview has to say: Suffer The Little Children

Watch the programme on Sunday 14 July at 22:15 BST, on BBC One or from this page.

With the Catholic Church still reeling from revelations that it kept child abuse quiet, Panorama investigates a world-wide religion that stands accused of shielding abusers: the Jehovah's Witnesses.

The programme tells the harrowing stories of children put at risk by the Watchtower Society's bible-based policies and unearths evidence of a database of members suspected of child abuse - many of whom have never been reported to the police.

The organisation claims to monitor the men accused of raping and molesting children but now faces allegations that it covers up crime and pressurises victims not to go to the police.

Panorama takes its evidence to the heart of the organisation and reveals the damage caused by the silent witnesses.

Production Team:

Reporter: Betsan Powys
    Producer: Murdoch Rodgers
    Assistant Producer: Shabnam Grewal
    Editor: Mike Robinson

Wow!

Englishman

Edited by - Simon on 8 July 2002 5:33:49

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Hopefully it will be.

• ballistic
    ballistic

How did you do that trucker?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whats u7p with the thread?

Englisssshman

• toddy
    toddy

He's broken it!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh my Gawd! 7 up!

Deeminz!!!

Take me back take me back take me back..........................

Mmm,maybe I'll just opt for sex instead...

Englishman

• ballistic
    ballistic

What have you done??? Just wait till I get to the BBQ, I'll show you how to post properly. You're gunna kill someone with that sledge hammer!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Dont blame me!,I just clicked the send button.

• Simon
    Simon

it was Englishman's fault ... let's get 'im !

• Sirona
    Sirona

Excellent!!!! I'm so pleased about this programme. My mum and brother will definately be hearing about it, as will my JW friend and anyone else I can tell

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit