Panorama TV programme UK

by ns7 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

For anyone who doesn't know Panorama: It is the investigative / current affairs programme in the UK and is of course shown all round the world because it's from the BBC.

Every episode uncovers major news and they are very thorough. It don't get much better than this!

It's been very frustrating not being able to mention anything about this but at last we can say, to quote, "Advertise, advertise, advertise" lol

The programme will be available for many people who can get BBC broadcasts and is also on their website for those who don't. I will try and sort something out so that anyone who has been closely involved in the silentlambs will be able to view it live or as soon as possible after it's been on if they don't have access.

Wohoo!!!

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: Well done nicolau! Nice work

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

From the BBC Panorama FAQ:

Can I watch the programme on BBC World?
    Some programmes are also shown on BBC World, usually within a few weeks of UK transmission. Visit the BBC World website for transmission details.

I have found nothing yet on the BBC World website but at least there is a real chance to watch it.

• ISP
    ISP

Woohoo! Can't wait!

ISP

• anglise
    anglise

Sorry for getting that wrong NS7. Well done for posting this so quickly and welcome to the board to another UK'er

Thanks Matty for pointing out my error.

Anglise

• Simon
    Simon

Panorama are very good at getting people in front of a camera and asking them questions. The person doesn't always want to be there and their trying to avoid answering the questions is often very powerful testimony (esp when juxtasuppsed with previous official statements)

Can't wait to see it.

(and a shameless BTTT )

• Simon
    Simon

Its District Assembly day in the UK today ... hopefully word will get around about this !

• Mackin
    Mackin

This is great news. Since it's on the BBC there's a chance they'll show it here in New Zealand too.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Edited by - dmouse on 7 July 2002 5:43:15

• Angharad
    Angharad

No that would be Simon's bad spelling dmouse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit