Panorama TV programme UK

by ns7 57 Replies latest jw friends

• toddy
    toddy

How about all us brits go onto the panorama live forum straight after the show and show our appreciation to the producers and encourage them to do more shows on the subject,lets face it theres no shortage of material

• dmouse
    dmouse

Great idea Toddy, I'll do my damndest to be there....if only to scupper the few JW apologists that might be brave enough to raise their heads above the parapet.

• Number 6
    Number 6

Yet another shameless BTTT.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    No that would be Simon's bad spelling

I thought he was trying to put on a posh Southern accent, like wot I 'ave.

Expatbrit

• Simon
    Simon

oops .... er ...

What can I say? I rushed it or I'm illiterit

I think expressing our appreciation for the programme makers after it airs would be a very good thing to do.

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

I am going to tell EVERYONE about this at work tomorrow!!!! It will be interesting to see viewing figures when they are released!!

To those in the know and who have been interviewed by Panorama journalists:

Is this a one off or is there a potential for Panorama to do another program regarding the Blood issue and the lives that are lost because of it? I am thinking particularly about the case in Calgary - which isn't of course alone, but has been a major news feature these last few weeks.

Nowfree

(my video is set!!!!)

• Matty
    Matty

Will they show a trailer for next week's Panorama at the end of tonights programme? I can't remember if they generally do this or not.

By the way the Panorama website is now showing details of next weeks show.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/panorama/default.stm

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just a message to say what next weeks show is about. It was just on. As I had only just read about this, I was really suprised.

• ballistic
    ballistic

With all the comotion and numerous threads which led up to dateline, I'm not sure if our American friends understand the full impact the panorama programme will have.

Not only as Simon said, is Panorama THE major serious news programme, but our country here has a totally different system of TV coverage. Many households here still have a basic 4 - 5 terrestrial channels meaning these channels have massive audiences. Not only that but our beloved BBC which is paid for by everyone in the country as a licence fee and is advertising free, has an incredibly large market share of viewers and is watched by those with cable or satellite also.

This will not go un-noticed by any Jehovah's Witness in the UK.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi everyone

Following tonights show on BBC2 t he voiceover for next weeks panorama prog said word for word:

"How Jehovah's Witnesses protect paedophiles and put children at risk"

Sounds pretty hard hitting to me.

Anglise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit