Anti-Evolutionists Wanted !!!!

by Francois 163 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Aquatic Ape theory?? Wow, Ive never heard that one before! Would be kindo of funny if they could prove it. Modern humans supposedly come from Africa, so how could they be Aquatic? UNLESS WE EVOLVED FROM SEA MONKEYS! LOL :)

• Francois
    Francois

Yeah, SYN. Life began in the oceans. What else can be said about it?

I lived a great portion of my life in, on, and around the string of barrier islands on the Georgia coast. I'm more fish than man some would say. I have never been out on the water without seeing porpoise. And many times I have seen them at low tide circle and heard a ball of bait fish, then run at them and turn sideways at the last moment and push a great wave of water - and along with it the bait fish - up on a gently sloping mud bank. The porpoise would follow right along with the water and eat the stranded bait fish off the mud bar. Is this the first step in their returning to land?

Someone earlier implies that sometimes vestigal leg and hip bone formations are found in whales. Actually, they are found in EVERY whale that has them at all. And what do you think the claws on the BACKS of the flippers of seals are for? Vestigal. And enormous amounts of time are implied in these things.

THE BIBLE and its proponents claim that it is the inspired word of a perfect God, correct down to the last word, jot, and tittle. The many errors of fact and logic in it give the lie to that claim.

FRED HALL - It's called the THEORY of Relativity, too, Fred. You wanna stand under ground zero for the next air burst test of an H-bomb? Please, Fred, this discussion is for serious people. Contribute something real or go home.

Frank

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

SYN,

IW: What scientists are doing now with genes is more like rearranging than engineering!

Whether it's called genetic engineering or genetic modification it is still intervention.

IW

• josephus
    josephus

hello

your post is biased. a reasonable person only wants proof. evolution does not provide this.

IT IS A THEORY i cannot reconcile evolution with creation, by its nature its is then not created, it is evoloved.

i think a better question is why evolutionists cannot allow the possibility of god.

please look up the following site and give me your opinion.

http://www.creationscience.com/

josephus

• Francois
    Francois

IW/SYN - I musta missed something. Can you recapitulate and condense?

• Francois
    Francois

josephus - CHRIST ON A PLATTER. Don't you pay attention? I don't care if you call it a platinum plated loblolly. As noted previously it's also called the theory of relativity, but the hydrogen bomb works, as does gravitational lensing, and other items predicted in the "theory."

If that's the best you can do, then why should any of the serious people on this site address your other ideas? Did you read the first, say, six or seven posts? Of course not. Your objections are fully addressed. Please read them and come back.

Sorry for losing my patience. The semantic silliness of the fact that it's called a theory has been addressed mulltiple times in this thread.

Francois

• josephus
    josephus

Fransoius

your belief is just that, a belief. as with so many beliefs it may prove false. if creation is true it will be proven to be so.

i have said this before, but allow me to ask why a theory that allows for the eventual evolution of super intellegent creatures forbids them creating a new life.

finally whether youve addressed it or not evolution has holes i could drive through in it.

regards

josephus

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Francois,

I believe SYN was addressing this statement I made:

There have been men who were both artists and inventors. Why could not God have taken pleasure in establishing automated processes along with artistic intervention along the way? Mankind is doing that right now using genetic engineering.

He called into question the proper use of the word "engineering" in that statement.

I responded.

IW

Edited by - IslandWoman on 5 July 2002 16:59:57

• josephus
    josephus

fransoius

i forgot to mention.

i hope people will care what i think because despite being dyslexic, and virtually self educating myself, i am a very clever man.

josephus

• tdogg
    tdogg

Hannibal: Um, the very ground you walk on was created this way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit