Nitpicking the JW Brotherhood

by IslandWoman 79 Replies latest jw friends

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

island woman............. let's get this over with......... buk buk buk buk buk.......are you afraid to show me your force, your pull?..........buk buk buk

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Crawdad,

You show me some jig and I will show you some pull. The problem is you have not as yet shown any.

IW

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

island woman.................. were you talking about spirits??????

dear island womans spirits of "pull"...............please come get me...........

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

oh,.......... thank you island woman...........for replying.................what are you talking about, jig?

are you side stepping?.............. you advertized "power"............ now i want to see it.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hey man,

LOL, no there ain't no spirits. Just me! That's bad enough!! Trust me on this.

IW

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

island woman................... so far i don't trust you one bit............ you are still side-stepping...... you mentioned "pull"............ was that to let people know that your views are the correct ones?............. i want to see the "pull"............... stop side-stepping............ show me the "pull".

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Down with Canada!

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Crawdad,

The Watchtower today will not be the same Watchtower of October 15, 2002.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

is that your best "pull"??????....... basically, that the watchtower keeps making changes,??????........ hahaha,,,,,,,you mean wicked changes, to cover their tracks??????

...... you are weak,,,,,,,,,,,, you are promoting a cult.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

No Crawdad,

You are afraid.

Take Care,

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit