Nitpicking the JW Brotherhood

by IslandWoman 79 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

you ain't dealin' with no ordinary bitch!

and

I got pull where you never had a dream.

Yah...( laughing with tears in my eyes ) ... that's right you are no "ordinary" bitch, just one with delusions...a legend in her own mind.

The only thing you can "pull" are legs...and mine aren't available. "Got pull" my ass, please show me a demostration of your ( delusional ) power.

Bwahahahahhahahahah...

( everyone please note: IW ( the delusional ) didn't address my last point...guess I must of been "spot" on )

D8TA

• D8TA
    D8TA

DimWheat said:

Your ignorance is showing. How pathetic that your command of the English language is so depraved, that you can't even express a thought without the use of expletives. You destroy your own credibility.

Wholewheat - credibility with moron JW's like yourself...yes, which is trivial. In the realm of the "real" world? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here's some more "expletives" for your virgin JW eyes: "Kiss my ass".

D8TA

Edited by - D8TA on 2 July 2002 20:49:12

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

D8TA,

There is no reason to get venomous simply becos IW doesn't agree with you or won't listen to your OPINION....she has EVERY RIGHT!

Don't diss her for having an open free-thinking mind where she's not easily bullied by the likes of you and others on this board.....

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Farkel,

With the exception of a very few people who are clinically braindead, must dubs must know that what they believe and how they think of others is bullshit.

PROVE IT!

IW

• Farkel
    Farkel

IW,

Prove it?

Give me enough sodium pentothal (or whatever modern "truth serum" is in vogue today) to inject 6,000,000 dubs and I'll give you the evidence you want.

Besides, if they DON'T know deep-down inside that their religion is a pile of bullshit, then they are so lost and stupid that they don't deserve a whit of help of sympathy.

Farkel

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

D8TA,

The only thing you can "pull" are legs...and mine aren't available.

LOL, I don't remember askin'!

Back down man, there ain't nobody askin' for your balls here just your brains.

Try to differentiate OK?

IW

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

island woman........... the reason alot of jws are still jws,... is because their hearts are not "bothered" by the hypocrisy of the things they see going on around them....... they don't take a stand for truth and love. .........as soon as they take that stand, they are either kicked out, or they leave on their own............ no one who is in favor of truth and justice and love can remain one of jehovah's witnesses.............. they are sentenced to reap misery in the jw cult...... till they wise up............... they will reap what they sow, till they learn their lesson.

Edited by - crawdad2 on 2 July 2002 21:8:34

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh dear, Oh dear! We have got ourselves in a tizz!

It seems to me.............

............................ that in these days of "non-discrimination', those taking the 'high ground' will have us accept that whatever INDIVIDUALS do must be accepted.

Now IW, in your customary WT defense mode, you say:

I AM DEFENDING THOSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHEREVER AND WHOEVER THEY MAY BE WHO LOVE THEIR FELLOW MAN AND BELIEVE THEIR RELIGION HAS GOD'S BLESSING.

Sounds good, but what are the facts?

I have seen INDIVIDUAL JWs:

* Push past DF individuals (literally, push past, and I include elders)

* Insult yet-to-be DF ones in their own homes.

* Slam a KH door IN THE FACE of a DF individual

Need I go on?

Why should the JW people who have no control over the GB or over the Watchtower be so put down here?

The truth is that the individual JW can be JUST AS REPREHENSIBLE as those they follow. I agree they don't "make the rules", but as our learned Fark has pointed out, this is the "Nuremberg" defense. " It don't cut it here."

I will agree that there are many, if not most, JWs who are decent folk, and I include my own family in that, but when it comes to DF, it seems to me that all the rules (of behaviour) "fly out the window".

My comments are based on what I HAVE SEEN, not some idealistic view of the Borg.

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 2 July 2002 21:9:25

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

D8TA,

You called Island Woman a 'bitch'. She is a lady who expressed her fellings and you have belittled her and degraded her with your derogatory name calling. It is obvious that you hate women. You mistreat them, just as you did DJ in the chat room. You are one sick 'dude', and I feel that even though there are men in here that are no longer witnesses, they most assuredly are not going to stand by and watch you bash a female. You are a coward!!

• D8TA
    D8TA

VioletAni

There is no reason to get venomous simply becos IW doesn't agree with you or won't listen to your OPINION....she has EVERY RIGHT!

Don't diss her for having an open free-thinking mind where she's not easily bullied by the likes of you and others on this board.....

Soooo, you want to start in on this too? All right.

1. I never said nor dictated for her to "agree or listen" to my opinion....nor had I questioned her right on doing so.
    2. Dont tell me who are who not to "diss" for what or any reason. and if you find "no reason to get venomous" ...again you follow your own advice and don't proceed on such a path...dont dictate to me on what "reason" is.

Besides, there are those here that welcome to baby the attention whore that you are Violet. I dont have too. I dont care what your pathetic little "feel-sorry-for-my-abused-life" routine is here, and I also see thru some of the shit that you post as well. But if you like to jump in on me, then take accountability on doing so.

You are an affable person Violet...affable with a self pity trip.

Point here JW's and apologists....there are people in this world who don't give any JW a quarter, and it's our RIGHT to do so. I've stated that I agree that YOU HAVE A RIGHT to be all touchy touchy feely if you want to be....just DONT TELL ME how to deal with JW's....regardless.

Morons. I think I've found the one cause of problem for JW's and JW apologists....it's called reading comprehension.

D8TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit