Nitpicking the JW Brotherhood

by IslandWoman 79 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Lastcall,

Oh I have to say I see SOME points on all sides, but what pisses me off is how arrogant some have become against average JW's.

Many here revel in trashing the ordinary JW because in the final analysis they are unable to get to the GB, so they take the cowardly route and attack the people who ironically are just as they themselves were.

IW

• lastcall
    lastcall

Crawdad says "yes, i was an asshole, the gov body was teaching me how to be unjust and cruel and unloving.......just like the pharisees."

And you bought it, hook ,line, and sinker, maybe you were weened on it like me, but you still bought it.

My point is: "Why be so hard on those who haven't left yet?" Is it not Pharisee - like to judge and accuse and berate them? I'm not talkin' GB, I'm talking people like you and me bro. Most of us here believed it just as we believed the sun would rise, but now that we have seen the REAL light we forget where we were before, and I think that is a shame.

I'm NOT saying you don't have the right to speak freely about how you feel, I'm just asking that you consider these facts,and that you don't hate me for doing the same.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi island woman,,,,,,,,,,,,, you consider speaking the truth about the truth a "cowardly attact" on jws????

hmmmm..........then i consider white washing jws as cowardly, and misleading......... are you trying to help them stay comfortable in their cult?........... didn't someone call them "white washed graves, full of dead mens bones?"

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hello, Farkel:

**"You can lead a dub to truth, but you can't make him think." - Farkel 3:19**

Exactly what is it that you would lead them to?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

last call, ........ yes i bought it hook line and sinker........ and as soon as i stated treating people badly, like jws do......... i got the consequences................ i don't judge jws, but they are going to reap what they sow............ it's never going to stop........

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Hi all.......I must have missed the occurence of ' bashing of regular good folk witnesses ' that I W started this topic with. I W, could you please give an example of what your talking about, and I don't mean this preceeding bit of hysteria.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

SloBoy,

Just read this whole thread. D8TA called Island Woman a 'bitch' and Violet Anai a 'whore'. And to think that I worried about offending ex-JWs by calling them 'apostates'!

• lastcall
    lastcall

CD: No I don't think you ever will stop. We will ALL reap baby. Peace!!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I just hope that D8TA cools down....I won't hold it against him.....and I hope he will do the same.....

Forgive and forget and have a good, calm life.......

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Sloboy,

I W, could you please give an example of what your talking about, and I don't mean this preceeding bit of hysteria.

"and I don't mean this preceeding bit of hysteria"

LOL, what kind of crock are you that thinks talking that way to another intelligent human being will engender a response! Get out of my face!

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit