Nitpicking the JW Brotherhood

by IslandWoman 79 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Farkel,

You're right. I take back every bad thing I said about the rank and file in the Taliban and Al Queda. They're basically wonderful, loving people. It's only their leaders who are bad. The followers do nothing wrong at all.

Apples and oranges. Stick to the point.

IW

• D8TA
    D8TA

Please don't give me the "how much I have suffered" bs. Many have suffered!

My point is many are still suffering and still willing to follow to their death for no fault of their own.

Yah...and big whoop-di-fuckin-doo? Right? I mean...I dont care if your perception on me is that I have "too much hate", I dont give a rat's ass to as what you think of me. Just don't go around throwing labels of bigotry on my forhead and expect that I won't put up a fight.

Besides you self righteous bitch, like I've said: You want to go give rainbow hugz for them JW's...please do so, but if you wan't to criticize the way I approach the R&F idiots of the WTBTS....then expect me to give you shit for it.

I'm not telling YOU how to handle JW's....you are TELLING US how to handle JW's...NO YOU ARE NOT making a "POINT". Dumbass...you STATED and DEMANDED with the "Enough bigotry." comment at the end of your post. Who the hell do you think you are? Our mother? I mean..."enough bigotry".....yes maam! right away maam! anything you say maam!....and who the hell are you to JUDGE people here with such a STATEMENT and ACCUSATION? Oh...that's right, here's an EGO BUSTER...you are NOBODY. :)

and you've said:

There are many hurting here and what we need is your understanding.

And who are you demand my "understanding"? You "need" it because * sniff * sniff * you are hurting? Boo hoo...go find another travel partner for your self pity and the pity of idiots trips. All I see is, you are packing a lot of B.S. and it's just doesn't fly.

D8TA

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

how about this point.......... the gov body controls their members, their members carry out their will......... you should be careful around members,........ they might harm you, although you consider it not their fault...

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

By the tone of some of these posts I cannot for the life of me understand why any R&F JW, upon reading this, would not want to simply come running here!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Island Woman is asking us to swallow the "Nazi Defense" at Nuremburg: "I was following orders, so you cannot find fault with me."

It doesn't wash. With the exception of a very few people who are clinically braindead, must dubs must know that what they believe and how they think of others is bullshit. I did, and even though it took me several years to act on it, I did act on it. Those that know and don't act on it deserve ridicule from time-to-time. After all, they ARE morons.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Frenchy,

: By the tone of some of these posts I cannot for the life of me understand why any R&F JW, upon reading this, would not want to simply come running here!

If they can't face the harsh truths about their "Truth(tm)", they deserve to rot and die with their fantasies.

"You can lead a dub to truth, but you can't make him think." - Farkel 3:19

Farkel

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

D8TA,

Besides you self righteous bitch,

You damn right I am! And what are you? A self righteous bigot?

Hey, this is fun ain't it?

Bug off man, you ain't dealin' with no ordinary bitch! I got pull where you never had a dream.

IW

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

D8TA,

Be careful. Your ignorance is showing. How pathetic that your command of the English language is so depraved, that you can't even express a thought without the use of expletives. You destroy your own credibility.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I strongly agree with your post IW.......

But I have learnt not to say anything positive at all about ANY jw....most of us here are questioning the gb and doctrines that don't seem to mesh and we only seek support and assistance.....bummer that it doesn't happen.

Edited by - Violetanai on 2 July 2002 20:47:59

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi island woman, ............. please please show me your pull......... i want to experience your force!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit