What do Americans actually really know about???

by invisible 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Bgurltryal
    Bgurltryal
    phuck you and the horse you rode in on with your biggoted friends

How eloquent

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

HS, my children more so than I. They are also part Mexican.

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL
    Um...possibly what was being reffered to were the IRA attacks of recent years.

You're probably right about that, Bgurltryal. I suppose I was thinking more of the bombing raids that they had to deal with in England during WWII.

Brian

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

America is the "False Prophet" of Revelation.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Celty:

Your generalizations of Americans reminds me of a common generalization about Englishmen ...you know how Englishmen have little ones. Of course, I'm not saying Englishmen have little penises but many do say so behind their backs. I would never think of saying this to an Englishmen because it would be very insulting.

Yeah, that's the same kind of generalization that I would never say to an Englishmen but only to an individual....*whistling*

Ask Expat he's half Italian so I could get away with it...LOL

Celty: Please just apologize for insulting some here and take your lumps...I know you can be proud sometimes but your usually a sweet heart.

Simon: I'm not issuing this insulting remark about Englishmen. I was only giving it as an example. *ducks and pleads * "please don't delete the only imbue left"... hmm... there is always imbues, imbued, or imbuing...LOL

Edited by - Imbue on 3 July 2002 1:7:24

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Americans on average might not know the capital of Turkey

*Raising hand*

I know! I know! It's Ankara!

Well, I never have been average.

Andee

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Invisible...yes the WTS started here...but only because they were guaranteed the freedom to worship however they wanted to...And while we're on that subject...The big reason many coming over and their decendents becoming the founding fathers, was the desire to be free to worship in the way that they saw fit. Thus the puritans left the great empire of Britain to seek the religious freedom that they were not granted in their homeland.

P.S. I am glad you had a good laugh over this.

Coon

• professor
    professor

wholewheat says:

America is the "False Prophet" of Revelation.
    Glad you could get in on the USA bashing today, wholewheat. Wouldn't want to miss out on that! Is this the best you can do for the forum?
  • Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Invisible:

biggest ignorant fools residing almost anywhere on the planet

Yes, by being so damn ignorant, stupid and foolish, we have emerged as the only Superpower and the financially strongest nation in world history. Nevertheless, we are introspective and understand that we have much to learn ... but Americans listen more closely to Constructive criticism ... and that is why the world of Asians are helping to remake our nation ... please read my recent post called, USA Pride / Euro Concerns to get a flavor for how at least one American sees things.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Imbue:

Ask Expat he's half Italian so I could get away with it

The question is: which half? Above the waist or below?

Expatbrit aka Vito Il Cavallo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit