JWMatch.com hottie of the week...

by dustrabbit 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

guess my question is why pick on the individual JW's? Especially when what you are picking on is not far from what is being done here

I don't think we are picking on these people at all Kis. Take a look at how some users here have been picked on. We have a couple of confused posters who go back and forth between defending and then blasting the WTBTS and we remind them every time. That's picking on someone. Those users are here on the site. We aren't sending these people e-mails and being cruel to them. Yet many users on this site have faced exactly that. I think we need to concern ourselves with how we treat each other and not worry about joking about these poor horny witnesses.

I find it fun myself and the reason it's fun is because the "JW's" have been reminded over and over again to stay away from the internet. Yet here they are advertising for a mate. So desperate to find someone that they have to disobey their master. Reading their profiles also brings back some interesting memories. I recall how so many young people in my old hall would mimic the same expressions. It's a good reminder of how Borglike they all can be. Most are very decent kind and loving people trapped in that system.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Moe I missed your virgin slam, but HOLY SHIT!, I didn't realized he looked like Prince William when I posted it! But I kept wondering why he looked familiar...I thought maybe I had seen him back home or something.
    So, do ya wanna take away his virginity? 50 bucks says you can do it *and* keep him p-whipped til eternity.

Kismet: Obviously, you miss the irony of me starting this thread. I find it amusing that the Elders always stressed when I was in that you didn't need to go out of the KH to find brotherly/sisterly love and that you could find love at the KH. Not too mention the 'Net is taboo for them in some respects, so why these brave souls go out to boldly go where no Dub has gone before?

BECAUSE THEY ARE HORNY AND THEY WANT TO FOLLOW PAUL'S ADVICE THAT "IT'S BETTER TO MARRY" THAN TO GIVE TO EARTHLY DESIRES....not that there's anything wrong with that, but they may not understand that.

Besides, I think there's something funny with a 19 year old, who I think would have no problems getting dates if he was "worldly", having to advertise on the net b/c his religion tells him he can't be with anyone but his "own kind"....the same things goes for the two women I posted, if I was single and they weren't DUBs, and we met in real life, I'd immediately ask them out. But *sigh* I guess this goes to prove Billygoat's "social retards" thread...they really don't know how to score...hell, even before I got married, asking a girl out left my head in a tailspin: Do I ask? Is she *really* interested? So, I guess seems like a joke to me now...but I'm keeping the thread...PHFFFFFFT

the dustrabbit

Edited by - dustrabbit on 27 June 2002 21:42:41

Edited by - dustrabbit on 28 June 2002 1:2:41

• Handsome
    Handsome

I know her!!! I know Sonja!! She is a REAL sister!!!

She lives in the state, I visit once a year, and we are acquantices, but she wont marry me, sigh!!

She is a rock solid sister, hardcore!!

So all you single brothers out there!!!!

Her husband turned apostate and left her, flat out abandoned her!!!!

I have been searching on JW Match myself, but guess what, dont answer the chicks from Austria, now they are FAKE. Put up by the webmaster from guess Where??????? Austria!!!

Hey, I'm going to ask her for her whole picture, it will bug your eyes out, her figure, man, I'm going to propose!!!!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Handsome,
    are you a troll, a current JW, or JW who wants to escape? By the way, are you in Colorado? Where's the best place to eat at the Denver Pavillions?

So are you really going to post of a picture of her? I've got to see this to believe it.

So, can you explain about her mentioing her past lingerie modelling and the cross in the picture? I'm just curious how she could mention this in her profile and not expect other JWs to get the wrong idea, if she's as rockhard (were you intending a sexual pun?) Christian as you say she is.

the dustrabbit

• Handsome
    Handsome

Dust Bunny,

I am a frustrated active JW about to explode!!!!!!

Yeah, I can get this sisters pic, I'll send it to you, then you post it!

Of course, if she found out about it, she may never speak to me again though,

And my chances with her will go down the drain, Ah heck, I'll email her tomorrow and have her send it to me. Then I'll send it to you, you do the rest!!

I've never lived in Denver, so I never been to the Denver Pavillians,

By the way Dust Bunny, Dust Rat, uh, whatever, oh, Dust Rabbit!!!! Uh, someone thinks I am you, so....HELP! We have the same initials in our real name, and say, wooo hoooo!!

So if you can clarify that confusion,

Sonja does make me rock---- uh.....Never mind.....I'll send you her pic if she'll send it to me......hehe.

I might be dead meat, but who cares, were all having fun knowing someone so famous now!! JWMatch Hottie of the week!! Wooooo Hoooooo!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Okay, Handsome:

Don't explode...you'll feel better in the morning, I promise....

email: [email protected]

god, this has to be the wierdest thread I've concocted....

handsome's initals must be the same as mine, but that's not me..we're two different people....

he must be somewhere in colorado, new mexico, wyoming, or kansas or bum fuckin' egypt while I'm stuck in China for a little while longer....

but dude, don't worry about her not talkin' to ya b/c of one picture...because:

a) the chances are nil/low that she comes here....she's got JWMatch.com to keep her company

b) if it's meant to be, it's meant to be....

c) she might actually enjoy it...but if in doubt, don't tell her the purposes of why you want the photo.

and if you're really worried about it, I can always post it to my restircted-access on

http://groups.msn.com/exJWsRaw

she won't be on there, that's for sure b/c you have to apply and i know who's who....by the way, you're invited to join. but when you're applying just let me or MrMoe know who you are on this board, okay?

hey REBORN2002: this pix could be my first "exclusive" material for exJWsRaw.

edited to add: I'm feeling wicked

Edited by - dustrabbit on 28 June 2002 5:41:37

Edited by - dustrabbit on 28 June 2002 7:56:45

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Today's hottie comes from Orlando, Florida. Give it up for:

Chulita!

http://members.jwmatch.com/profile.php?J13576

the dustrabbit's commentary: She doesn't know how to describe herself... she relies on her friend --> read: succombs to mind control...

her own words:
    --------------
    Since I really don't know how to best describe myself, I had my best friend tell me what she thinks of me and this is what she said: "She is a very social person who is much loved and respected by all close to her. She's kind, generous, loving, compassionate, and overall a very happy person who makes people laugh. She has a beautiful personality which attracts all who she comes in contact with. She's very independent and maybe a little stubborn at times. One thing is for sure, if anyone is ever in need of a shoulder to cry, an ear to just listen, or a smile to make you laugh, she's the one to go to."
    ---------
    Dustrabbit's note: oh yuck, all this touchy-feely stuff...i need to hurl....

-----------
    I hope that best describes how others view me. About my hobbies, well I love to cook and entertain at home. Also, I've always been somewhat of a traveler. I love to learn from other cultures and meet brothers from around the world. My favorite country right now would be Italy. I am very physically active... I love to rollerblade, go to the gym, and especially Latin Dancing... Merengue and Salsa!!
    -------
    dustrabbit's note: Oh, yeah...the "Good Wife"...tell me, Chulita, does cooking = popping a Swanson's Hungry Man TV Dinner into the microwave?

Dancing? Isn't that Df-able? I mean, the sensuality of Latin Dancing...isn't that immorality just waiting to happen?

And when I was in the dubs....going to the gym was frowned upon: for vainity and possible immorality with another gym member...
    --------
    I have many personal and spiritual goals set, which I hope to accomplish with Jehovah's guidance and help. I had planned to move to Europe this summer and serve there with a sister, but unfortunately our plans had to be postponed for personal reasons. We are hoping to continue with our plans for next summer... Jehovah willing.
    --------
    Dustrabbit's notes: With a "sister"? Not a brother? What is the nature of this relationship, hmm? Answer the question...ve have vays of making you talk...

Edited by - dustrabbit on 29 June 2002 13:24:1

• Solace
    Solace

You know me. I just popped in to see the pretty pictures, but its actually kind of sad. They look so honest & trusting ya know?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

And maybe that's the paradox: They're raised/steered towards trusting no one except those with their KH and definitely tuaght not to go near the Net...but here they are toddling out into the Brave New World looking for soemthing they don't have...trusting to something/Someone that they will find their luck.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

found this on JWMatch.com: I guess Homey's got the honeys, yeah?
    (edited to add: Yeah, I know, they're not really honeys but any JW with two chicks has to be a stud...all those repressed folks out there must be feelin' a little scandalous and PH.Ding right now...)

Edited by - dustrabbit on 6 July 2002 13:5:17

and now for the hottie of the week:
    I picked her just b/c of her login name and b/c for some bizarre reason she reminds me of that chick from "Garbage"...so give it up for:

ROXIE

My name is Roxie . I am a 20 years young sister.
    I live in Seattle Area, Washington. I'm looking for a partner all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is white (caucasian) .
    Children? No kids . Want children? Not yet .
    My look? Height: 5'4" - (163cm) , Build: average . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: Escrow .
    I speak English .
    My last activity on the system was on 7-5-2002 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

Hi there, my name is Morgan. I am a fun chick who has a good time anywhere. I love most all types of music,along with snowboarding, writing, a variety of sports, (baseball & hockey are my favorites), cooking, and I love the outdoors, (especially the BEACH)! I am a Escrow Assistant for a title company and love my job. I am pretty intelligent, and LOVE to try new things! I have been raised in the truth and love Jehovah very much.

This is what I'm looking for:

I am looking for someone who is honost, fun, and enjoys similar interests as myself, and most importantly HAS to have a good sense of humor, likes to travel, and also loves the truth. I love a guy who can joke around, make me laugh, and have a good time.

Edited by - dustrabbit on 6 July 2002 13:28:37

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit