JWMatch.com hottie of the week...

by dustrabbit 50 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Okay folks:
    It's me, I'm back after giving my university students' their final exams. But in a few weeks I should be heading back to the good ol' US of A.

But anyways, I've infiltrated JWMatch.com. Mostly but-ugly women, I wouldn't even consider giving a second glance to, but then there was something about this profile that cuaght my eye: she claims she is a *former* lingerie model....purient minds want to know, right?

Check out her profile and pic below, and you tell me, if this is a fake or the real JW deal...hell, I think it's time to go corrupting.
    Oh, "Sonja" I have an "Apostate Sheparding Call" with your name on the list....

http://members.jwmatch.com/profile.php?J18474

the dustrabbit

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

It looks like she's wearing a gold cross....Uh Oh!

• jack2
    jack2

not bad looking dusty.....the key word is "former"....if she were currently a model of any kind, she'd be looked down upon to say the least.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

yeah, it looks like a cross or maybe...one of those gold fertility symbols...hmmm...where's she located? I may have to make a sheperding call.

-BONEZZ

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

She looks a lot like a friend of mine from High School. Or a very young version of my mother. If she's on JWmatch.com, wouldn't they give her the boot if she's wearing a cross? Hmmm...

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

uh yeah, jack2, I can read too...i got the key word...but the question is, Is it possible for us (especially at exJWsRaw) to get some pictures from her "former" modelling days and like some of you guys too, what is up with that cross? Isn't that "apostate" or at least DF-able? My gawd, those folks at JWMatch are slacking in their standards.

Hmm, I can't wait to get back to Denver...Colorado Springs is only an hour-and-a-half away....

Oh, "Sonja"...."Apostate Shepading Call" time...get out your Victoria's Secret outfits....

[action scene]

The dustrabbit hauls in "Sonja" for a JC meeting:

The Dustrabbit (TD): Did you enjoy wearing the lingerie, hmm?

Sonja (S): Oh yes, no wait, no I didn't. Satan was blinding me from Jehovah's loving ways.

[action scene: A lightning bolt hearlds from the sky and zaps Sonja.]

TD: Tell the truth, did you enjoy it? Answer truthfully and the truth shall set you free.

.....and the rest to be continued....

the dustrabbit

• Francois
    Francois

Something is rotten in Denmark.

There is a red herring about.

Yes, there is a cross around that neck.

Francios

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Now can you imagine those JW spies who keep an eye out on this board are probably having the following conversation right now:

JW Spy #1: [after seeing the JWMatch hottie thread]: I want those JWMatch people in my office now!

JW Spy #2: Is that a cross on her neck or is she happy to see me?

JW Spy #1 smacks JW Spy #2 with a rolled-up Watchtower.

JW Spy #1: This is sooooo unholy.

JW Spy #2: [not flinching] I want her phone number.....

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I liked her in the olympics too

• Alana
    Alana

You know, regarding the cross......that might be an older photo from a time when she may not have yet been a JW....like during her 'modeling' time. YIKES!....which could possibly mean she no longer looks a good as that, either! That's the thing with online dating, you just never know if they look like the pic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit