JWMatch.com hottie of the week...

by dustrabbit 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LB:

Well after posting that guys pic I can assure you that I'm still straight.

LOL!

Is it just me or does he look like a younger version of Jerry Falwell?

Dustrabbit-

These are TOOO funny!

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Nice looking kid, but he just doesn't look like a JW to me. I know, I know...what does a JW look like?

Since I was raised in the 'troof' there's something in the photo that strikes me as odd. He's wearing a ring, on, as Homer Simpson would say, 'his main finger.' It was a distinct no-no where I came from for a man (especially a young single man) to wear any sort of jewelry other than a class ring. Have their uptight attitudes relaxed that much?

Brian

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Reborn: You know, I had almost considered putting this thread on the exJWsRaw site instead of here, but I'm glad I didn't....a wider audience here....hey, wait! I know, I'll start doing "exclusive" exJWsRaw material....

LB The first guy: I didn't put it up for serious contention, more like smart-ass trolling.
    The second guy: Hell, let MrMoe teach him all he knows.

FriendlyFellaAl: If that ring gets you in a tizzy, I should post my picture of me when I was six or seven, I had long hair and the Elders said nothin' to my parents.

Edited by - dustrabbit on 26 June 2002 23:33:36

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Now why is she available? She's kinda cute.... things that make you go, "hmmmmm...."

http://members.jwmatch.com/profile.php?1025019753J3664

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Hi dustrabbit,

Nah, I don't have a problem with the ring (I wear a few myself now that I'm out) but most of the Witnesses I've known would see that as evidence of his 'worldliness.'

Brian

• LB
    LB

Aaaah he's not deserving of MrMoe as a teacher. And she deserves someone that would appreciate her, not just dampen her leg.

That last girls pic didn't show up, makes us want to logon and I certainly can't log on. Almost like trying to get into paradise, I just ain't allowed.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

lb: her photo is showing fine now....gotta take a break now...it's lunch time now.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Sheesh, I thought this was that Prince William guy at first!!! Good lord you guys... LOOK

KISMET IS RIGHT, I THOUGHT THE SAME WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS THREAD MYSELF...

PER KISMET'S POST I AM EDITING TO POINT OUT I DO NOT MEAN TO MAKE FUN OF THIS YOUNG MAN, WHO I THINK LOOKS LIKE A CELEBRITY!!! BUT I DID EDIT THE POST TO NOT PICK AT HTE FACT I THOUGHT HE LOOKED LIKE A VIRGIN.

Edited by - MrMoe on 27 June 2002 10:31:36

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Edited by - MrMoe on 27 June 2002 10:32:13

• Kismet
    Kismet

I feel sorry for them at that site that they need to resort to online advertizing.

I am curious at why we need to pick n them and poke fun at them. How are they any different (other than being current JWs) than those here who are single or otherwise looking for partners

We have thread after thread of posting pics, jsut like they do. We have threads about what do we look for in a mate, what is our favourite perfume/cologne and there is no end to the flirting and 'partner screening' going on here.

I personally see nothing wrong with flirting etc. It is all social interaction. (Caveat - I do think this type of DB is not the place for nude pics)

I guess my question is why pick on the individual JW's? Especially when what you are picking on is not far from what is being done here.

Kismet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit