JWMatch.com hottie of the week...

by dustrabbit 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

OK I've sinned, again. I was hoping for some boobies.

But in all honesty it seems harmless enough fun to post an occasional profile over here from that site. I mean we'll just get a laugh or two out of it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    (I mean, imagine what those elders think they find out that their wives were getting to do something "immoral" and they weren't invited?

LOL dusty.....I think thats probably why they didn't last very long. They may have made the rounds for about a year in my home town before they got canned. Thats what I remember of it. Don't know about else where. plum

ok I hit CLEAR FORMATTING and it's still a mess...I'll try again

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 June 2002 21:5:41

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

LB:

[joke on]You are forgiven my son. You have been blessed, now go and sinneth no more. [/joke off]

Well, okay consider it a done deal. A weekly profile of who I think could be a good candidate for getting DFed or at least corrupted. the dustrabbit loves sin, especially if it's of the flshly kind involving him...j/k

By the wya, LB, would you be interested in professional trolling? I've been trolling for years on different sites. In fact, this board here is the only board I DON'T troll on....only b/c it deals with something in my past that I haven't able to totally squash and no one who knows me I.R.L. cannot fully appreciate.

plmkrzy heh. one year, but wouldn't it be considered child abuse or corrupting a minor since you were 17? Don't get me wrong, I'm not coming down you, but that kinda got me thinking for a moment, and it really troubles me...especially all those "holier-than-thou" JWs with their talkin' trash about the "world" and all that jazz.

the dustrabbit

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Dusty, I can't disagree with that simply because the official mato has always benn about "Appearences" And what would people think.

However in regards to the child abuse part. I can asure you I was no child.

• LB
    LB

Naw I'll stick to my amateur trolling status if that's ok.

I suggest varying the sex of the weekly horny witness that gets featured here. We should all fully enjoy this serial thread.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

LB: Okay, no problem. Equal opportunity.... But I haven't tried browsing male profiles...and I don't know if the system would let me since I'm registered as a "brother"...you know, a "brother" browsing other "brothers" would be a no-no in their book, regardless of the "brother"'s purpose...can some of the women help us out here?

plmcrzy: "Appearances"...exactly my point. Appearances. I mean, can you imagine if the curtains were open and the neighbors saw a lingerie party going on at a JW's house? They couldn't cry that they weren't part of the world....just more in the Puritan Denial mode of life.

And what's the point of lingerie parties anyway? Just to sell a nightie or two that you wear to get your hubby excited...like isn't that "unnatural" sex? Quick. somebody get on this question and see if it it's scriptural or not to wear lingerie...what's the official stance of the GB about Victoria's Secret and their products?
    Where's You Know or the Kaiser when you need them to answer a quesiton? Or better yet, what about Matty? I think she/he is still in and at least they're respectful/thoughtful.
    And what about the modest female issue? Most lingerie doesn't leave much to the imagination.

by the way: yeah, I'm sure you weren't a child at that time.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Ahh, guess what? I can browse the guys...

okay, ladies, which one of you wants to take on this guy? He's been raised in the "troof" and never been married = virgin. Just think, you get to break him in and make do what you want in the bedroom, he won't know what he likes.... dripping sarcasm off

http://members.jwmatch.com/profile.php?1025129339J8295

heh, that's little screwed up on my part, i better find a better looking guy, right?

• LB
    LB

Well after posting that guys pic I can assure you that I'm still straight.

Almost feel sorry for the guy. Not so much the appearance but the fact that he's advertising. Wonder why the sisters in his circuit aren't interested?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

hey MrMoe might like to corrupt this guy...only 19 and all...just make sure he understands that he's NOT the lead of the house...just step up to the challenge, Moe...fight with honor and you will win.

http://members.jwmatch.com/profile.php?1025112936J11428

• LB
    LB

OK that guys better looking but let's be honest. The kids a virgin and wouldn't last past a first kiss with Moe. Heck he wouldn't last past a first kiss with You Know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit