JWMatch.com hottie of the week...

by dustrabbit 50 Replies latest jw friends

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Uh, Mike...?

What's with the pix of Michelle Kwan? Uh, I really don't get what this has to do with the thread? Is it b/c they're both Asian?

I don't quite follow.

the dustrabbit....beam me up, scotty.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

hey, this is funny....i got two female posters (billygoat and alana) posting to this thread!

I wonder if they were thinking it was a guy or something?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

alana: the cross being from her pre-JW days, that is the possibility I figured on...but hey she says she's 5'2", 115 #, and 36-25-36...not bad. But isn't that a little unWitnesslike to say?

from the profile:
    --------------
    More about me:

Former lingerie model, lovely fun loving sister. who knows true beauty is inside with love for Jehovah and service.
    I am 5'2 115 pounds.36-25-36 figure. Eurasian. Considered very pretty. with long black hair. I like to laugh, smile, and have a sense of humor. I am devoted out in service in my rural territory. I have funny "shotgun in your face"and rabid JW eating dog stories to tell if you write back.
    ---------------
    yeah, those "shotgun" stories...well, it's true that Colorado Springs is the world HQ for "Focus on the Family"...another one of those Conservative Christian organizations (read: "cult")...and they love thier guns out there in the Springs.
    ...but I would like to hear some JW-eating dog stories.

And oh, I'm sure that YouKnow and his deluded ol' self would enjoy what she's looking for:
    ------------------
    This is what I'm looking for:

He likes to smile, laugh, and listen. He takes care of himself and loves Jehovah of course. He would have a youthful, but mature spirit. I am looking for a attractive brother of healthy weight,who is between 20 and 45 years, with a youthful and passionate, funny personality. He would like animals,road trips, outdoors, I luv to cook but have no one to cook for.you like homemade apple pie? Please write
    --------------------
    Hah! "Please write"? I mean, a former lingerie model needs to find a hubby online? please! Troll Alert! Troll Alert! I need to notify JWMatch.com at once....oh damn, I forgot I'm a troll there too. Rats!

• butalbee
    butalbee

So..........Are you looking for a jwmatch love?????

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"Former lingerie model,"

I have to laugh at this because that could mean several things.

A pro lingerie model is usually taller then 5'2 for one thing. But......when I was 17 I did the same thing when I was a JW and I am only 5'4.

There was a group of JW women, way back when, that were all jws who would throw lingerie parties. Just like TupperWare parties only lingerie. It was for women only naturally and I use to model.

So it is possible she use to do the same thing.

• SweatPea
    SweatPea

Dustrabbit.....did you say Denver? I love Denver and Colorado Springs. I've been to Colorado three times. God sure knew what he was doing when he created Denver Colorado!!!!!!!

• LB
    LB

OK this needs to become a weekly feature over here. Hot horny JW babes to go along with our hot horny ex-jw babes already located on this site.

Just keep updating us on these spiritual sisters. Oh and what the heck are you doing cruising single JW ads for anyway??????

• LB
    LB

OH, and take it from me, they ain't 36's.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

butalbee: Hell, no. I ain't looking for nothing. Actually, what I was hoping to do was post a profile and get people to write me (or vice versa) and then I spring it on them with some "apostate" crap and remind them that they are doing something that could be considered a walk on the wild, worldly side of life.
    But alas, you must pay to have any contact. So once again, the GBs find another way to fleece their clueless flock. Like, "Let's get rid of the convention food tickets, but how do we make money?" "Oh, I know, let's start a dating service for our clueless single folks."
    But hey, wouldn't be kind of fun to string some brother along, get him hot and bothered and then reveal you ain't a JW sister? I know, I'm a f&*$ing b@#$%$^, but I enjoy getting JWs rattled, especially the sexist, clueless brothers. This also should work for the sisters.

plmkrzy: Lingerie parties? You mean the sisters actually had/have some? Isn't that something you could get DFed for? Or, at the very least, the sisters find their asses hauled into a JC meeting and having to give details, esp. the model, and maybe give pictures or something? (I mean, imagine what those elders think they find out that their wives were getting to do something "immoral" and they weren't invited? And what about the closeted lesbian sisters who go to the party? You gotta imagine that must a "test of faith" kind of thing that could "lead them astray".)

sweetpea: Yeah, Denver rocks...got the mountains nearby, more days of sunshine than Florida, but all those damn L.A. people movin' in before I went to China just f&*$ed things up though...and Denver's better than Salt Lake City any day. I know, I used to live in that area for two years.

LB: Don't you remember the JWMatch.com thread awhile back and plenty of people went cruising. I just wanted to go trolling there, but gotta pay and I'm in China with no credit card.
    No, I don't think in that photo they're 36s either...gotta be plastic surgery...or she's measuring in centimeters!
    You serious about this being a regular feature?
    [to no one in particular]
    You know, I guess it's the writer in me and there's gotta be a worthwhile story that could come out of this...people gettin' online to find love. Something about it just bugs me, kind of creepy. I mean, what if you write each or chat or whatever and then you mean in real life and bam no chemistry. What a downer, heh.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Hey, this thread was only meant to be a joke...a spoof off the boobie thread, but I got already 350 or so views. I didn't notice the view count until I just posted my last post. Heehee, I know you guys just hoping for some boobies.... c'mon, admit it y'all and you shall be forgiven.

should this become a regular feature? Sigh, if it replaces your need to get a jolly or something and you're too lazy to join exJWsRaw!, then I don't know what to tell you.

the dustrabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit