Your View On Capital Punishment

by Dutchie 94 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Sexual Crimes (molestation, rape) =death

Murder=death

Sorry, but if you nambi-pambi a guy who would cut your balls off and eat them, he'll just get out and find someone else's to eat. Some people are crazy and just NEED to be off'ed.

And God forbid a person ever raped or molested a family member....I'd kill them myself.

ashi

• bajarama
    bajarama

Texas Department of Criminal Justice

Here is some light reading for you. Just a few of the stories from the 455 offenders on Texas death row. I only made it through the first 100. Tax payers pay $21,170.00 dollars a year to keep this worthless men breathing.

Springsteen, Robert IV

Summary of incident that sent them to death row

On 12/06/1991, Springsteen participated in a robbery at a yogurt shop in Austin. Four teenage girls, who working at the shop, were shot to death and strangled in the incident. The yogurt shop was set on fire before the assailant(s) fled the scene.

Braziel, Alvin Avon Jr.

Prior Prison Record

#792374 on a 5 year sentence from Dallas County for 1 count of sexual assault of a child. (Current offense was committed prior to the offender being incarcerated for the sexual assault conviction.)

On 9/21/1993 at 9:00 p.m. in Mesquite, Braziel approached a newlywed couple walking on a jogging trail of a community college. Braziel demanded money. When it was discovered that neither of the two had any money in their possession, Braziel shot the 27 year old white male, resulting in his death. Braziel then sexually assaulted the 23 year old white female. Braziel linked to the crime in January 2001 when his DNA was found to match the DNA taken from the female victim.

Allen, Kerry Dimart

Prior Prison Record

#548386 on a two year sentence from Harris County for two counts of sexual assault. Released on mandatory supervision on 09/27/1989. Returned from mandatory supervision on 09/03/1998. Released on mandatory supervision on 07/14/1999. Received mandatory supervision discharge on 03/15/2000.

On 05/10/2000 in Houston, Allen sexually assaulted and murdered a two year old black female in her home. The mother of the victim had left her four children under the care of Allen while she went to work. The cause of victim's death was determined to be blunt force trauma to the abdomen and chest.

Esparza, Guadalupe

Prior Prison Record

#398586 on a 12 year sentence from Bexar County for one count of aggravated sexual assault. Released on parole on 07/27/1990. Returned from parole on 08/29/1993. #646560 on an 8 year sentence from Bexar County for possession of cocaine. released on mandatory supervision on 1/12/1996.

On 06/06/1999 in San Antonio, Esparza kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 7 year old Hispanic female. Esparza then strangled the victim with his hands, causing her death.

Gates, Bill Douglas

Prior Prison Record

Sentenced to life in California for second degree robbery and assault on a peace officer. Sentenced life (to run concurrent) again for possession of a weapon by a prisoner. Released on parole after serving approximately 6 years.

On 12/12/1999 in Houston, Gates entered the residence of a 41 year old female. He sexually assaulted the victim and then strangled and smothered her to death.

Green, Travis Dwight

Prior Prison Record

#517769 on a 5 year sentence from Harris County for 1 count each of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and theft by receiving. 11/15/1989 released on parole to Harris County. 3/17/1993 returned from parole as #636760 on a 7 year sentence from Harris County for 1 count of aggravated assault. 5/7/1998 released on parole to Harris County. 5/8/1999 discharged from parole.

On 9/2/1999, Green entered the apartment of a 19 year old white female, raping and killing her. DNA evidence confirmed the identity of Green as the assailant.

Tran, Son Vu Khai

Convicted of capital murder for his participation in murders resulting in the death of four people. Tran and three others lured a man to a club in Houston and murdered him because of his relationship with a woman who worked at the club. Tran and the others involved learned that another woman who worked at the club was aware of their identities. Tran and two of the others drove that woman to a secluded beach and shot her in the head, resulting in her death. Tran and two others then became concerned that the fourth person involved in the first murder might not keep their secret. The fourth person was lured to a meeting under false pretenses. He brought a friend along. Tran and one of the others shot and killed the fourth person and his friend. Prosecution for the death of theses last two murders resulted in the capital murder conviction for Tran.

Rayford, William Earl

Prior Prison Record

#437754 TDCJ-ID on a 23 year sentence from Dallas County for 1 count of murder with a deadly weapon; received in 1986 and released on mandatory supervision to Dallas County on 12/5/1994.

On 11/16/1999 in Dallas, Rayford murdered a 44 year old black female by strangulation, stabbing, and blunt force. Rayford took the victim's body and threw it into a nearby creek. The murder took place in the home of the victim and was witnessed by her 11 and 14 year old sons.

Tommy Lynn Sells

Prior Prison Record

Missouri Department of Corrections on a 2 year sentence for felony theft. Confined 8 months and released on parole on 12/18/1985. Returned as a parole violator with a new conviction of driving under the influence. Confined 16 months and discharged. Wyoming Department of Corrections on a 2 year sentence for vehicle theft. Confined 16 months and discharged. Wyoming Department of Corrections on a 2-10 years sentence for malicious wounding. Released on parole.

On 12/31/1999, Sells entered a Del Rio residence occupied by a 13 year old white female and a 10 year old white female. Sells entered the residence with intent to sexually assault the 13 year old. Sells slashed her throat and stabbed her multiple times, resulting in her death. Sells then slashed the throat of the 10 year old. The 10 year old survived the attack.

Robert Wayne Harris

Prior Prison Record

8 year sentence from Dallas County for 3 counts of burglary of a building. 5/3/1999 released on mandatory supervision. Discharged 6/27/1999.

On 3/20/2000 at a car wash in Irving, Harris entered his former place of employment and began shooting co-workers. Harris had been fired three days prior to the shooting after exposing himself to two women. Five people were killed during the shooting. After the shooting, Harris fled the scene on foot

Hernandez, Ramiro

Prior Prison Record

#850261 4-year sentence for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon (while in jail awaiting trial for current offense of Capital Murder) Hernandez stabbed a white female jailer during a cell transfer, causing her death.

On 10/15/1997, during the nighttime, in Kerrville, Texas, Hernandez was working as a hired hand for a 49-year old white male. Hernandez broke into the victim's residence and beat the him to death with a metal bar. Hernandez then tied up the victim's wife and raped her repeatedly

Wardrip, Faryion Edward

Prior Prison Record

TDCJ-ID #439572 on a 35-year sentence from Wichita County for 1 count of murder, involves the subject beating and suffocating a 21-year old female. 12/11/97 release on mandatory supervision.

On 12/21/1984, at the home of a white female, Wardrip committed Burglary of Habitation and Murder. Wardrip used a knife to stab the victim to death after gaining entry. The subject admits that on that evening he had been "screaming at the stars" while walking sleeplessly in a residential area in Wichita Falls, Texas. The victim came outside to observe the commotion, which alerted the subject to her presence. Wardrip charged at the victim, who closed the door, however, Wardrip broke the door down. Once inside, he killed the victim for no apparent reason (other than a fit of rage). Wardrip pleaded guilty after DNA evidence linked him to the murder of this victim as well as three other women..

Perez, Louis

On 09/10/98, during the nighttime, in Austin, Texas, Perez murdered. a 38-year old white female, her 10-year old daughter, a 10-year old black female, and 30-year old white female were in their apartment. The victims were found to have been beaten to death with a cast iron skillet, strangled with panty hose, or both.

Some people are so worthless, and bullets are so cheap.

baja

Edited by - bajarama on 20 June 2002 1:33:58

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Does anyone remember what President Bush said he would do to Osama Bin Laden once they found him after the Sept 11 attacks? I can't remember his exact words...but it was broadcast day and night for almost a week. Anyone remember?

Does anyone think Bush's plan to retaliate was NOT deserving???

Murdering people one at a time, or to a mass degree like Sept 11 is STILL murder.

Beck

• bajarama
    bajarama

A few more for my fair weather liberial friends.

Ripkowski, Britt Allen

On 01/22/97, in Salt Lake City, Utah, the subject strangled an adult white female, the mother of the 2-year old victim of the present offense. Ripkowski left her on the side of the road and then drove to Houston, Texas with her 2-year old daughter. The child was smothered by Ripkowski on Christmas day. Ripkowski put her body in a suitcase and left it on the side of the road in Houston, Texas. The suitcase remained there for approximately 1 week, at which time, Ripkowski took the suitcase and buried it in a shallow grave.

Roach, Tony

Prior Prison Record

South Carolina Department of Corrections on a 6-year sentence for Armed Robbery and Assault and Battery (subject robbed an adult white male of his vehicle, using a .45 caliber pistol to strike the victim causing minor injuries); released on Parole in 1998.

On 06/08/98, in Amarillo, Texas, Roach fatally strangled a 29-year old white female after burglarizing her residence. Roach knocked on the victim's apartment door and when he did not receive an answer, he pried open a window and gained entry. Roach saw the victim sitting in the living room. Roach hid in the bathroom and when the victim walked down the hallway, he confronted her. The victim struggled with Roach. He placed a belt around her neck and strangled her. When the victim was dead, Roach sexually assaulted the body. Roach set fire to the residence prior to leaving.

It makes me ill when people try turn these ugly worthless men into "victims of the system." I hear people on TV say, "It's not their fault they are the way they are. They were disadvantaged, poor, they have below normal IQs or were mentally ill." Just fill in the blank with any excuse of your choice.

The men, women and children they murdered and raped were the true victims. Many of these sick men would gladly kill again, and again. Why keep them alive? What purpose do they fill? Why should they have a right to life, after taking an innocent life?

I believe for the family of the victim, it brings some closure to know the killer is not going to get another day of life. To know they will never have another simple pleasure. They deserve and need to die!

baja

Edited by - bajarama on 20 June 2002 2:38:53

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The Texas Justice website is a real eye-opener.

What I thought was, interesting, or strange, is the idea of the of the website itself.

Its a website of real-live death.

What purpose does it serve? The documenting process, recording the last meals details and last words: is it simply a documentation or is there an "agenda" behind the website, de-sensitization perhaps?

Its strange but I don't find it belittling, its bare facts seem to have a dignity of their own. The crime descriptions, the meals and so on.

Some evil b**stards there for sure.

And just think, they are all going to get a resurrection into the new system, while all of us 'postates are gonna be killed by God as well as all our children and asses (and dogs too probably). That seems fair.

Pope

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

larc and ashitaka-

I'm DEFINITELY with you guys on that one.

Forget leaving it in God's hands.

If some monster raped, molested, or murdered a family member or loved one of mine...

I WOULD KILL THEM MYSELF.

SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.

Even if it meant my own conviction and sentence to death.

That is a topic that even thinking about makes my blood boil.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 20 June 2002 2:54:14

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Some evil b**stards there for sure.

And just think, they are all going to get a resurrection into the new system, while all of us 'postates are gonna be killed by God as well as all our children and asses (and dogs too probably). That seems fair.

Pope

Pope, Now that IS EVIL! plum schivers and rubs the goose bumps on her arms.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Plmkrzy,

I said:OK, you can yell "Mind your own business", but it IS our business.

What's wrong with that? I was only ackowledging the fact that I am not a USA citizen and as such some might consider it was not my business.

There was no unpleasant intent in my comments.

Englishman.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Englishman

I was signing off and going to bed when I saw you posted and my first thought was "GEESH! Now What!"

I must admit I was really surprised at you for yelling at me. I will accept that I misunderstood your intentions and took it the wrong way. I am probably a little overly defensive because of "other stuff" and it carried over.

I apologize.

Plum

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Are you still going to send convicted sickos to England Plum?? Its been done before...and what a great nation of we are!! at Eman

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit