What makes you smile?

by WildTurkey 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW, great thread, WT!

You make me smile, especially in chat, WT.

And LyinEyes makes me smile. Great sense of humor!

My family makes me smile. It's the little things in life that are so precious to me now. I regret having rushed through my jdub life and not really hold each moment as being dear.

Another thing that makes me smile, is looking forward to all the apostafests we will be attending this summer. Hope to meet as many as we can.

Hugs,

j2bf

ps WT I smile each time I think about the joke you said in chat the other day about elders f##king up! Hubby even told that one to another other the other night!

• voltaire
    voltaire

Paula Torrez!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My children, especially when I get angry with them and they do exactly as I used to do to my mom. They start laughing until they make me laugh and I forget why I was angry in the first place, babys, puppies, fresh cool breezes after a long hot day. My friends at the store since we always seem to find something to laugh about. Also my friends here on the forum. I have yet to see a day that someone here hasn't made me smile.

Lilacs

• myself
    myself

Children's laughter.

Inside jokes-especially when it is between my sister and me, we think soooo much alike.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Thanks everyone, all your post has warmed my heart and made me smile!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hey, WT, gotta put my two cents worth in!

I smile when I am outside far away, totally surrounded by natural things, feeling the wind on me, seeing the light play on everything.

I smile when I am swimming. The coolness all around me, like I'm in my mom's womb, using my whole body, being one with nature.

I smile when I think of my true friends, friends like Jim TX, and how we are growing and becoming our own people. So many of my friends have the ability to get me laughing so hard that I pee. I love being happy with my friends.

I smile when I stroke my pussy and she purrs...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

How can this not make you smile? I have this picture hanging in my office so I can smile everyday...

(I think he gets his comedic talent from his auntie...I taught him everything he needs to know about buckets)

• Mac
    Mac

Please tell joannadandy to keep "Lil' Buckethead" away from dry cleaners bags!

• Princess
    Princess

Watching my little ballerina dance in her first recital made me smile until I cried.

Listening to my five year old son reading over my shoulder makes me smile.

My daughter's princess birthday party on Saturday where all five of her friends raided her closet so they could wear a princess dress too made me smile.

Watching my husband smile at the kids warms my heart.

Knowing my kids are safe from the borg...priceless.

Rachel

• tdogg
    tdogg

Wild Turkey has made me smile a few times. So has Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Crown Royal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit