The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

by comforter 62 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL DakotaRed,you seem like a nice guy.Straight up,your playing word games with a TROLL.You want a serious discussion,this moron isn`t capable of it.Take a look at my posts to him,I played him till he got bored.He has nothing to offer,he is a waste of time and space.Don`t Feed the Troll.Unless your really bored and want to have fun with the idiot..LOL...OUTLAW

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

In two separate posts, Comforter says:

But her story might not be consistent. You do the homework and see what you find.

The inconsistencies are there for all to see. Consult the court transscripts and compare them with Erica's Dateline interview. You will see that she is not consistent in telling her story.

Now, that is an inconsistency if I ever saw one. According to your on posts, you just lost all credibility, Comforter.

First you say "I have heard," then, "her story might not be consistent," then finish it with, "the inconsistencies are there for all to see." Typical of idle gossip, I would say.

Just like in her former congregation, love the criminal JW and hate the victim.

GOD, I'm so glad to be away from that group of hypocrites.

• comforter
    comforter

Outlaw

You are a dunce not worthy of my grand exalted intelligence. If you cannot tell that Jesus was wiser than Solomon, there is not much hope for you. I will not waste any more time with you. You cannot understand the most basic information.

Comforter

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Comforter, don't knock a blow job until you have tried it. But when you do, be sure to report it to the elders so they can get their jollies too.

Outlaw, I know the moron is a troll, I just have a big problem seeing the crap he spews and am delighting in him showing the JW mentality and hypocrisy.

• comforter
    comforter

Dakota

It is hard to talk with someone so blind as you. You brought up Erica. I was talking about the wisdom of Jesus. Who is at fault for any criticism launched at Erica's testimony?

You think that you can just present information that will go unchallenged and unanswered. You were not ready for a retort to your besmirching distortions. You realized you were in deep and you now drag a number of red herrings across the lake. That is ok. Those who read with open minds know who is in the right. It ain't you.

Comforter

• Valis
    Valis

Farkie...is this the wisecrackingest man who ever lived thread? I tell you what...you pick an apostate creamed corn wrestling sister and I'll pick one....we'll place bets on the match and whoever wins gets to post again on dumb ass's thread proclaiming the good news of our respective wiseassery...

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey DR,don`t expect intellegent conversation with this half-wit.He dosen`t care about JW hypocracy.He just wants to see how far he can run you.Have fun...OUTLAW

• terafera
    terafera

Woah! Cool! They're finally teaching about Jesus now? I rarely heard of him when I was growing up a jw....

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    It is hard to talk with someone so blind as you. You brought up Erica. I was talking about the wisdom of Jesus. Who is at fault for any criticism launched at Erica's testimony?

Actually, my eyes are open more than they ever have been, especially once I escaped the throes of JWdom.

You think that you can just present information that will go unchallenged and unanswered. You were not ready for a retort to your besmirching distortions. You realized you were in deep and you now drag a number of red herrings across the lake. That is ok. Those who read with open minds know who is in the right. It ain't you.

Are you really that ignorant, or just that stupid? Even you can't really believe what you post. If you go back and actually read, with your reading glasses on this time, I mentioned lack of love. You claimed unsubstantiated information and so far, have not produced one iota of evidence to back up your claim. Now, either you are completely ignorant or just plain stupid. From a brainwashed dub, I can believe both.

Everything I personally claim about my mistreatment at the hands of dubs is well documented and should even be on file at the Watchtower Society since I mailed them copies of it all.

So, go ahead and rant and rave. Your ramblings will do nothing to save your sinking ship. You see, it is God Himself directing the downfall of all you pedophile filled organizations.

When "mother" teaches you all to have "open minds," come back and talk to me.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I was wondering when MavMan etc would show up.

Ignored One, (Iggy).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit