The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived

by comforter 62 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

There have been many sages who walked the face of the earth. The wisest man who ever lived, however, is Jesus Christ. Jesus made an impact on history that very few men have matched. He not only spoke in aphorisms and used apothegms, but he applied the knowledge he was blessed with in an intelligent way. Jesus taught men how to love and live. Ghandi and other sages have also spoke highly of Jesus's wisdom. He was the wisest man who ever lived. Won't you benefit from his wisdom today?

Comforter

• Introspection
    Introspection

And won't you be my neighbor?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I thought Solomon was the wisest.I guess if your a dumb-ass lying dub you can change the bible around to suit your needs.No wonder theres been no growth with the dubs in 3 years,in countrys with the internet.You`d have to find some pretty isolated people to buy this crap!...OUTLAW

• willy_think
    willy_think

OH, I thought this thread was about me.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Jesus taught men how to love and live.

It's too bad that the members of the Governing Body and the majority of JWs I personally knew missed this part of Jesus' teachings.

• comforter
    comforter

???I thought Solomon was the wisest.I guess if your a dumb-ass lying dub you can change the bible around to suit your needs.???

Who is the dummy in this case? Jesus was perfect and Solomon was imperfect. How could a sinful man be wiser than a perfect human? Solomon was the wisest man of his time. But Jesus said that something greater than Solomon appeared when he came on the scene. You have completely misunderstood what the Bible says about Solomon and Jesus. Jesus was wiser than Solomon. He knew better than to marry a bunch of pagan wives and commit polygamy.

Comforter

• comforter
    comforter

Jws and the gb know how to love and live. We are participating in the most important work that has ever been done on earth, the preaching and teaching work. Jws also know how to enjoy God's creation. We rejoice with our mates as we keep the marriage bed clean and undefiled. Jws like a nice glass of wine or a cold beer once and again. Jws also rejoice as they till their gardens and mow their lawns with sunny countenances. We know how to live and love.

Comfort

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Who should we believe,you or the bible?.Go ahead ,make your point of view more important than the bibles...OUTLAW

• willy_think
    willy_think

What, still not about me??

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Comforter: Maybe you keep your marriage bed undefile, but there's plenty of the Elders who don't and let's talk about all those pedophiles, shall we? And just how do you account for the Elders who keep those animals protected? If i was the wife of one of those Elders who keep silent, I'd feel like my bed was defiled.

besides, if Jesus was so brilliant, then why did hang out with "wrong crowd" isn't that like "bad associations spoil useful habits" as prescribed by Apostle Paul to Timothy?

the dustrabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit