Apost8News: "Return to Jehovah" Official Literature Release Video - 2015 Convention Lowlight

by cappytan 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

Again, thanks to wifibandit and pixel for their work behind the scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZviU3JFKo

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Isn't that special!
  • runForever
    runForever
    Tony this is you: "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father." John 8:44
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I also noticed that the sayings of Jesus were referred to as Jehovah saying it. I guess they do believe in the trinity.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"Quoting Jehovah's feelings about the inactive"?

Really?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A wise man once said:

Jesus = Jehovah of the Watchtower.

Jehovah = GB's interpretations of Jehovah "thought form-sock puppet."

Imitate Jesus = Obey the GB

DD

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

This guy's an ipecac... "Do you ever reminisce about the good times you had with Jehovah's people? An encouraging congregation meeting? Thrilling convention? A delightful experience in the ministry? Or, simply a pleasant conversation with a fellow believer?... God, that's beautiful!" Ugh! I think I threw up in my mouth with that one...

I would be happy to trade the magazine (and sentiment) for just giving me my family back. That would be swell cause then, I wouldn't have to "reminisce".

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It funny how he feels that Jehovah trying to send a message to the wayward one that left serving corporate interest because soon he is going to mercilessly destroy every every non member of the WT corporation and members who have slacked off working for the corporation.
  • scary21
    scary21

Fear, fear and......more fear .

• cappytan
    cappytan

Haha! just noticed I forgot to make the globe green through the whole video.

SO SORRY ABOUT THE POOR PRODUCTION QUALITY, FOLKS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit