Apost8News: "Return to Jehovah" Official Literature Release Video - 2015 Convention Lowlight

by cappytan 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

Great; look forward to having that brochure lying around the house by my husband for me to see, like by reading that I will suddenly forget all the reasons I left!

My husband was inactive until last year, it took two visits from an elder to get him back to meetings.

• Emma
    Emma
    I will not be getting one from my family because I'm a Dreaded Apostate! Ihad the nerve to tell them "It" was not the truth!
  • WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    Oubliette6 hours ago
    Except "inactive" ones aren't going to see this because they won't be there!
    This is pure propaganda to make those that remain in the cult feel better about shunning the family members and former friends.

You hit the nail right in the head! I am really not looking forward to my seeing my Dad after his DC. He usually goes into cult mode after everyone but I'm sure that with this one he will take it to the extreme. I have been inactive for about 9 years now, you would think he gets it (I'm never going back) but just a month ago he started bugging me about when I'm going back to meetings. I said IDK. After this DC I can just picture the awkward conversation we will be having and I wouldn't put it past him to try to ambush me with some elder when I go over to his house (daily basis) to pick up my son.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

oppostate - "Who says that being 'inactive' means one's a sinner?"

As far as they're concerned, being inactive is a sin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit