Waiting's Never-ending Joke Thread

by Seven 305 Replies latest social humour

• BugEye
    BugEye

THE GROANER
    A poopie so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.

THE FLOATER
    Characterized by it's floatability, this poopie has been known to resurface after many flushings.

THE RANGER
    A poopie which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in some rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.

THE PHANTOM POOPIE
    This appears in the toilet bowl mysteriously and no one will admit to putting it there.

THE PEEK-A-BOO POOPIE
    Now you see it, now you don't. This poopie is playing games with you. It requires patience and muscle control.

THE BOMBSHELL
    A poopie that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to poopie (ie: during a root canal) or you are nowhere near poopie-making facilities.

• BugEye
    BugEye

THE SNAKE CHARMER
    A long skinny poopie which has managed to coil itself into a frightening position- usually harmless.

THE OLYMPIC POOPIE
    This poopie occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered- bears a close resemblance to the Drinker's poopie.

THE BACK-TO-NATURE POOPIE
    This poopie may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.

THE PEBBLES-FROM-HEAVEN POOPIE
    An adorable collection of small turds in a cluster, often a gift from God when you actually can't poopie.

PREMEDITATED POOPIE
    Laxative induced. Doesn't count.

POOPIEZOPHERENIA
    Fear of pooping- can be fatal.

ENERGIZER vs DURACELL POOPIE
    Also known as a "StillGgoing" poopie.

THE POWER DUMP POOPIE
    The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when you're done.

THE LIQUID PLUMBER POOPIE
    This kind of poopie is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log Poopie.)

THE SPINAL TAP POOPIE
    The kind of poopie that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to be coming out sideways.

THE "I THINK I'M GIVING BIRTH THROUGH MY BUTTHOLE" POOPIE
    Similiar to the Lincoln Log and the Spinal Tap Poopies. The shape and size of the turd resembles a tall boy beer can. Vacuous air space remains in the rectum for some time afterwards.

THE PORRIDGE POOPIE
    The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You have two choices: a) flush and keep going, or b) risk it piling up to your butt while you sit there helpless.

THE "I'M GOING TO CHEW MY FOOD BETTER" POOPIE
    When the bag of Dorritos you ate last night lacerates the insides of your rectum on the way out in the morning.

THE "I THINK I'M TURNING INTO A BUNNY" POOPIE
    When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiniy splashing sounds as they hit the water.

THE "WHAT THE HECK DIED IN HERE?" POOPIE
    Also sometimes referred to as the Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn anyone of the poisonous bathroom odor. Instead, you stand innocently near the door and enjoy the show as people come near.

THE "I JUST KNOW THERE'S A TURD STILL DANGLING THERE" POOPIE
    Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Dave

• BugEye
    BugEye

A traffic Policeman recently stopped a woman for exceeding the posted speed limit. He asked the driver her name.

She said, "I'm Mrs. Ladislav Abdulkhashim Zybkcicraznovskaya from the Republic
    of Uzbekistan visiting my daughter in Columbia."

The cop put away his summons book and pen, and said, "Well... OK... but don't let me catch you speeding again."

• BugEye
    BugEye

A boy asks his father to explain the differences among irritation, aggravation, and frustration.

Dad picks up the phone and dials a number at random. When the phone is answered he asks, "Can I speak to Roger, please?"

"No! There's no one called Roger here." The person hangs up.

"That's irritation," says Dad.

He picks up the phone again, dials the same number and asks for Roger a second time.

"No, there's no one here called Roger. Go away. Don't call again"

"That's aggravation."

"Then what's 'frustration'?" asks his son.

The father picks up the phone and dials a third time:

"Hello, this is Roger. Have I had any phone calls?"

• BugEye
    BugEye

Prison Vs. Work...

IN PRISON you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
    AT WORK you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

IN PRISON you get three meals a day.
    AT WORK you only get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON you get time off for good behavior.
    AT WORK you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

IN PRISON a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
    AT WORK you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.

IN PRISON you can watch TV and play games.
    AT WORK you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON you get your own toilet.
    AT WORK you have to share.

IN PRISON they allow your family and friends to visit.
    AT WORK you cannot even speak to your family and friends.

IN PRISON all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required.
    AT WORK you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out.
    AT WORK you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON there are wardens who are often sadistic.
    AT WORK they are called managers.

• BugEye
    BugEye

One beautiful Sunday morning, a minister announced to his congregation: "My good people, I have here in my hands three sermons...a $100. sermon that lasts five minutes, a $50. sermon that lasts fifteen minutes, and a $10. sermon that lasts a
    full hour. Now, we'll take the collection and see which one I'll deliver."

• BugEye
    BugEye

An elderly lady did her shopping and upon return found 4 males in her car. She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at them at the top of her voice that she knows how to use it and that she will if required.... so get out of the car.

The 4 men didn't wait around for a second invitation but got out and ran like mad. The lady proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the drivers seat. Small problem, her key wouldn't fit the ignition. Her car was identical and parked four / five spaces further down. She loaded her bags into her car and drove to the police station. The sergeant that she told the story to nearly tore himself in two with laughter and pointed to the other end of the counter where 4 pale white males were reporting a car-jacking by a mad elderly white women......no charges were filed.

• BugEye
    BugEye

An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!"

Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch. The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He
    asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

The farmer said, "Oh, Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"

• BugEye
    BugEye

A guy walks into see his doctor and the doctor asks him "What seems to be the problem?"

The guy replies "I just can't seem to make friends with anyone, Can you help me you fat ugly bastard?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit