Waiting's Never-ending Joke Thread

by Seven 305 Replies latest social humour

• waiting
    waiting

Jack Handey - at his best:

When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police, but then I got curious about it. I picked it up and started wondering about who this person was and why he had deer horns.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they would never expect it.

As the light changed from red to green to amber and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a lot of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Next?

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Unclebruce, It's the last time I'll ask you for directions!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

What does Hannibal Lector call the man who operates the electric chair?

Chef

What does Hannibal Lector call a Boy Band?

Extra-value meal.

• waiting
    waiting

hey Seven

Is the lady with a mink stole in land of oz?

RED!

And some men moaned at MY parrot joke!

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 1 March 2001 13:53:26

• larc
    larc

RHW,

You gave me the opening. When Jeffrey Dammer went to prison, they put his apartment up for rent. The ad said, Two bedroom apartment, roomate included, some assembly required."

Jeffrey had his mother over for dinner. His mother said, "Jeffrey I don't like any of your friends. " and Jeffrey replied, "Well, then try the vegetables."

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

• Seven
    Seven

Okay. Confess. How many of us have this set up?

• waiting
    waiting

I refuse to show this picture to my husband. He'll think it's just the coolest setup. There are only just so many times I can roll my eyes about that man.[8>]

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Edited by - sevenofnine on 4 March 2001 1:3:50

Edited by - sevenofnine on 4 March 2001 1:5:28

• waiting
    waiting

Seven!

Chicken..........

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Waiting,
    I'm glad I caught it in time. I had copied the wrong url. I would have never lived that one down. Whoaaa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit