What products have you bought that exceed your expectations?

by skeeter1 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

My Rolex Submariner.

Looks awesome. Worth more than I paid for it. Keeps superb time.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Is it grown in volcanic soil, OnTheWayOut?

Don't know specifically, but it is grown on the big island, which is mostly volcanic soil, so I would just guess it about has to be.

All I know is that it is totally awesome. They roast it within a day of the time I order it.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

My Jackson DR3.

JDR3

I have owned many guitars and played countless more. This one is by far the most versatile of all of them.

• erandir
    erandir
    I love my Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet, my Dewalt saber saw, and my Black and Decker cordless screw gun...all items that have seriously out-performed my expectations...and my expectations are usually pretty high for stuff I buy.  :)
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    @cantleave  im super super jealous!
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Skeeter's products that don't destruct

Dyson vacuum, you won't believe how much the container fills up with each use

Sonic Care Toothbrush, changed my dental appointments completely.

DeLonghi Coffee Maker

Casio G Shock watch

Any clothing made by Columbia

• talesin
    talesin

Donair, from the original King of Donair, est'd 1973   

Cheap, spicy, and day-yum .. the sauce *sigh*  ... the only fast food that tops a donair is Za.  

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/c3/dc/e8/king-of-donair.jpg

• talesin
    talesin
    Cool, new forum, 1st post.  Thanks, Simon! 
  • zebagain
    zebagain
    My "Kelly Kettle" from the Kelly Kettle Company in Ireland.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Leatherman Wave. Bought in 1999, never let me down. Forms part of my EDC. The original version (mine) was made in the USA and has "USA" stamped on the pliers. The current model Wave is made in China and Mexico of inferior metal and quality.

If I was ever going to replace my Wave or get another multi-tool I would get the Victorinox SwissTool Spirit I due to quality of material and workmanship.

Other products include my set of Lodge cast iron cookware- skillets (various sizes), enamel baking pan, and 9 quart Dutch Oven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit