New forum 'parousia' is upon us! (software version)

by Simon 75 Replies latest forum announcements

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Dude!

• pcop
    pcop

No Parousia is upon us. The world of mankind will go on for many hundreds of years before the figs on the tree turns ripe. The fig tree has not even sprout a bud yet.

Jesus cautioned that we "be watchful" because we will not know when he is coming.

This watchfulness involves looking at the events of the world. We are not even close.

Many take the bad things happening in "their world" (from their perspective) and then cry out "the end is near" or "Jesus is about to return."

I tell you, from the perspective of a starving Somalian over the decades or to the recipients of the two atomic bombs - for example - these were terrible events and occurences.

Yet, it is usually one-sided Westerners (I am an American) always view things from their perspective thus attempting to speed up the process.

One must look at the proverbial fruit on the fig trees. They are not budding yet. Meaning many many things must occur before that sign is seen in heaven (by those who reside in heaven [angels] and Christ is given his kingdom over the earth.

Obey Christ and keep your senses! We watchful! This is not it.

It is humans and religious organizations that are making people think in this manner.

Only by obeying Christ and listening to HIM will you know when the fruit on the fig tree is ripe.

No religious organization or human can tell you that. In fact, they will tell and teach you wrongly as they have been.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Simon, after fourteen years I no longer remember what crummy hotmail account I used to sign up to the original JWD. Will I have to create a new account and start over again?

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

^ Same here. The email account I signed up with is obselete. I can't remember it properly.

New site's looking good, btw, Simon

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Great work Simon! Tons of appreciation for what you do.

Eden

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, I guess a few people will still be signing-in with their username instead of the email that the new site currently expects.

I'll look at adding the same sign-in ability and then have the facility to update the enail on the new site - no one should need to abandon their current account.

Who knew we'd outlive hotmail ...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Looking forward to it. :0)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Your work is very much appreciated.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Will my Gravatar work on the new site? On the link provided above I still have my Monsterld ( or whatever it's called ).

• Simon
    Simon

There's going to be the option to use a gravatar (with refresh) or upload your own avatar image to use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit