New forum 'parousia' is upon us! (software version)

by Simon 75 Replies latest forum announcements

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

Just a simple but deep "thank you" from me, for the immense value that your work, and this site, represent for JWs who are at various stages on their journey to freedom. This site is not simply one for JW-bashing. It is also a support forum for recovering ex-JWs, like myself, who visit on a regular basis, just for the therapeutic value of it.

Thank you, too, to all original posters and contributors to the various threads on this site. Your efforts are what have turned this very site into a treasure trove. I am still relatively new to the site but I think we should all do what we can to support it. Whatever form of support that may be needed, it would never compare with the effort, time and money that, once upon a time, we happily gave to an organisation that was set up to use and abuse us. Who knows what the future holds for the site !

Have a good day, everyone !

• pixel
    pixel

I just going to say Thank you!!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Oubliette: "So when's it coming?"

simon: Soon as in the next day or two

'So where is this promised forum parousia of his? Why from the day Simon posted this thread, all things are continuing exactly as in the days of our forefathers.'

LOL. Just kidding, Simon.

Thanks for all your hard work and for the anticipated changes. I look forward to it.

• paladin1
    paladin1

I want my previous account opened up under the name paladin with my new email address. Simon, what can you suggest we do about that problem?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will I still be able to get on???? Remember my age,and my dementia

• Simon
    Simon

Will I still be able to get on???? Remember my age,and my dementia

I hope so and we should have the ability to send an auto-login link by email in case you have problems.

So where is this promised forum parousia of his? Why from the day Simon posted this thread, all things are continuing exactly as in the days of our forefathers

LOL. I found a couple of things I needed to fix / implement but then decided to take Angharad out to dinner instead.

May be today depending on how final testing goes and how many stores we have to visit to get Brussel Sprouts, Swede and the holy trinity of Yorkshire Pudding mix, Stuffing and Gravy.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Simon:

It sounds like you've put a huge amount of time in on this project this month.

Just curious.................are you pioneering this month?

Hope you got your quote so you can take the holidays off to be with family!

Doc

• cofty
    cofty

but then decided to take Angharad out to dinner instead

Good decision!

Thanks Simon

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Simon....Dont know what I would do without you and Angie

• Prefect
    Prefect

SIMON

Yorkshire Pudding Mix.

Angharad should be able to make them from scratch.

Has she forgotton how?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit