Why Do Atheists Struggle So Much Against God Who Supposedly Doesn't Exist?

by Perry 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Perry will just hit and run here, post a video as his way of defending the faith, then not engage in debate with any valid points against his false suppositions.

So I will do the same. Here's one real atheist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSX0WsQAbWo

• Limey
    Limey

What scientists are saying is that atheists deep down believe in order and reason which are not the product of chance and chaos, but are consistent with being made in the image of God. In other words, you need to borrow certain things from the Christian worldview in order to struggle against it.

That sounds more like that strange man Ray Comfort spouting his delusionary propaganda. How about we turn that around: 'you need to borrow certain things from the atheist worldview in order to struggle against it.'

In other words, Atheists Don't Exist.

Then neither do Limey's comments.

It annoys me that fundies try to create an animosity toward anyone that doesn't believe in their version of magic and fairy tales.

• Isle of Lewis
    Isle of Lewis

"Its just a game. Its a form of mental illness." - George Carlin

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Perry, do you actually think you're going to succesfully convert anyone here?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Perhaps he "counts his time" and "reports" it somewhere.

I cannot see any other reason for his mindless posts, unless he is an Undercover Atheist and is trying to make believers look silly, if so, he is doing a grand job !

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Perry, do you actually think you're going to succesfully convert anyone here?

Deep down, Perry knows his beliefs are totally B.S. and he hopes someone here provides something to convince him/wake him up. That's why he hits and runs- he really doesn't have the strength of conviction to argue with excellent points.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Perry - why do you start a thread that deliberately yanks the chain of atheists, yet you also state in the OP Atheists Don't Exist.

You can't have it both ways.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Vidiot: Perry, do you actually think you're going to succesfully convert anyone here?

Perry is a theist. Thinking is not a requirement.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phizzy - "...unless he is an Undercover Atheist and is trying to make believers look silly..."

You might be on to something, there...

...after all, any sufficiently sophisticated parody of fundamentalism is indistinguishable from the real thing.

• talesin
    talesin

I don't know any atheists who 'struggle against God'. I do, however, see a few atheists here, who struggle with others' right to have their own belief system.

In RL, I have never met an atheist who tried to argue with a believer about the existence of a divine entity. It's only here, on JWN, where the need to be 'right' is so great, that I see these kind of nonsensical arguments. You can't argue with faith - it's based on things UNSEEN -- hello?

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit