After Six Months of Hiatus, I can tell you the Watchtower is Starting to Crumble Faster than you think!

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Marked

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Oops, I meant "Personally I don't ascribe".

• steve2
    steve2

I agree Apognophos. The word for it is inoculation.

After all, when the witnesses first begin to study with "newly interested ones" they use a similar method of inoculating the new 'study' against the likelihood of "opposition" from family members. It works: as soon as family members express concern that their loved one is now studying with the witnesses, the loved one will interpret their response not as concern but as opposition and become more determined to continue studying because the witnesses predicted it would happen. Wow the witnesses are amzing in predicting this!

Using this same strategy, those of us who know TTATT, can forwarn prospective "newly interested ones" about the love bombing, and the witnesses initial acceptance of lots of questions and skepticism which we know subsequently gives way to increasingly negative and/ or superficial responses to questions when often the witnesses 'true' feelings about questions soon surfaces.

. Inoculation opens eyes to see what most likely will await newly interested ones.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

Crumble?

Don't count on it. I predict a number of peak publishers of 8.4 Million over service year 2015 and 19.75 million on the memorial

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought the 2014 memorial was the last one?? 😛

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the WTS is into a media war with the inter-net, bad publicity with sex abuse cases, not to mention their elongated doctrines

with nothing happening in support of those doctrines ........... the end is near.

The selling and marketing of JWorg. is the new strategy for the BORG.

The WTS. isn't going away just yet.

• UFCFan
    UFCFan

As someone who is a teen stuck in, I think the thing about teenagers leaving isn't that accurate, at least in the congregations near me. Usually most of the ones getting baptized every year are teenagers.

To be fair though, I've heard of other places where things are different, and there's still adults leaving. But I don't think the Watchtower will crumble any time soon.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

When i was a teen all but two of us teens in my hall quit or were DFd a few came back but not many. The next group that came of age after us probably half left. The staying and the leaving may have something to do with the times and the economy etc. when someone make that choice. If things are tough and there is a lot of war maybe that makes more stay. Who knows, but I think as time goes on the religion all religion loses its relevance.

• kairos
    kairos

Overlapping crumbling?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "Essentially those Catholic law suits developed into supporting the JWS law suits as a founding template in the eyes of the courts."

Considering just how smugly the WTS pointed its finger at the RCC's pedo-related legal woes, this totally reinforces my belief that justice has a palpable sense of irony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit