After Six Months of Hiatus, I can tell you the Watchtower is Starting to Crumble Faster than you think!

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

To Leslie,

Trained Company Elders look for answers deep outside the real issue why Elders, Servants, Pioneers and Publishers are compelled to leave the Watchtower either by outward proclamations (The Great Apostate and his friend), or they stop attending the Kingdom Hall and refuse all Shepherding Calls if they are so lucky to receive these unwanted gestures of re-assimilation. Therefore, there are witnesses being called by the elders, some are using their wives (eldettes) and wanna-be-kingdom-hall flunkies asking the strangest questions like "do you still think 1914 is when Jesus Christ was enthroned?" or "Don't you think were so lucky to know the truth about Blood, New Generation Teaching, New Light regarding "All Anointed would be at Bethel during the End-Times" and "What about the New Light regarding Brother Russell and Rutherford? Can you believe their not considered the "Faith and Discrete Slave anymore!" Any Chess or Poker player knows those were baited questions, I saw how they used "Bad Cop and Good Cop" to find suspected Witnesses, maybe your Kingdom Hall Circuit is beyond these tactics, if so they will eventual come when more witnesses realize we were tricked.

2. Who are the Moles, out of deep respect for everyone they helped, I owe them my spiritual life (something they would rebuke me for saying) because they found me when I was looking hard. We must never reveal any mole or suspected JW Underground-railroad because they are doing more extraction work by planting doubts leading them to websites checking the facts, finding other people here who found "Life After the Organization". Imagine if we tip off the Watchtower Organization there are concerted efforts by rankings of Elders, their wives and Pioneer who wish to only share a doubt or two. They show up when their made aware of witnesses going through some bad stuff. People on the brink, tired of listening to the lie "Just wait on Jehovah until things resolve!" attacking the lies told by long-term unresolved issues, a Witness will begin to feel worthless and doubt God cares for them." It's a very unpleasant job of attending the Kingdom Halls but some are willing to jump in to Hell just to save one person from a life of Watchtower Indentured Service-itude!

Protecting one of the most powerful Watchtower Extraction Teams is more important than anything, protecting witnesses willing to submerge their lives in a spiritual cesspool is of most importance, don't you agree? The Watchtower has ranked witnesses unwinding their "Millions of Hours of Preaching" because of their Gross Spiritual Incomptence and especially Great Lack of Compassion, that's what's destroying the Cult, it's the Hate filled zealots chasing off decent witnesses tired of feeling guilty without worth!

Don't you love the fact there are witnesses who have undone over 1,000,000 Preaching Hours because they have opened the eyes of dozens of families? The Average Witness is 4000 Preaching Hours, only 50 people removed is 4000*50 equaling 2,000,000 hours and that's not near how many the "Underground JW Rail-road" has removed! Friendship Ex-JW Deprogramming is the Second greatest threat to the Watchtower Organization, the Internet is the first!

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@sanLuis 50 X 4000 = 200,000

• Littleleslie
    Littleleslie

Hi SanLuis:

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I'm surprised, shocked!

So you are saying among active baptized witnesses in your area, there is a functioning "underground JW rail-road" for escape, for those who are secretly disturbed and doubting, because of searching out or being exposed to errors of the Governing Body & Watchtower Society that are currently being taught to the brotherhood? But, "mums-the-word"... its all hush-hush, Wow!

Okay, I understand.

But I have to admit, this is a very, very interesting development of late among Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm a little more intrigued by the use of the term, the "Great Apostate and his friend."

You mentioned below:

Trained Company Elders look for answers deep outside the real issue why Elders, Servants, Pioneers and Publishers are compelled to leave the Watchtower either by outward proclamations (The Great Apostate and his friend), or they stop attending the Kingdom Hall and refuse all Shepherding Calls if they are so lucky to receive these unwanted gestures of re-assimilation.

Why are they referred to as the "Great Apostate and his friend"?

From what you have said above, it seems like the "Great Apostate & his friend" are two individuals from the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, because of being very vocal about matters (like making "proclamations" and all) that have become somewhat known among skeptical, searching "brothers" & "sisters" in the organization, in your area.

Do I have that right?

What makes this particular "Apostate" Great, do you know? Do you know why they call him that?

Also, do you know their personal names, but do not wish to tell us specifically who they are, or go public with this info because "they" could be found out and be "disfellowshipped"? (I don't want to pry.)

Or perhaps, among active Jehovah's Witnesses in your area, is the "Great Apostate" known only by that designation, as well as the one they call "his friend"? But his personal name, is not known [as well as his "friend"] among active Jehovah's Witnesses in your area?

Is this something, you can speak about, safely?

...just wondering.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

LL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OneEyedJoe - " It certianly won't disappear, but if the persecution comes and is focused solely on the JWs, and not on the other religions of the world first, that's gotta cause some doubts in the minds of any who have been paying attention to the cult's end-times script."

A few, maybe.

I used to think that way, too; that a significant deviation from Fred Franz's Cold-War-centric eschatology would cause a lot of double-takes amongst the R&F, but the fact is, doctrine has rarely been a major factor in waking people up in any fundamentalist religion.

Not to mention that JWs haven't studied the Revelation Climax book in over a decade, so most aren't overly familiar with the narrative, and consequently, the WTS probably wouldn't have too much trouble retconning that kind of change into said narrative.

I could be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit