After Six Months of Hiatus, I can tell you the Watchtower is Starting to Crumble Faster than you think!

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

SanLuis, I hope what you're saying is true, it sounds like a post of hope to us here that the Borg is coming apart at the seams. But it sound too good to be true, ones talking among themselves, people questioning all this sounds like fairytale stuff to me because where I sit they all keep their mouths shut and not say a thing and just continue on serving the Borg like Zombies.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think we can safely say that the Watchtower Executives are entering the nightmare phase of Wishful Thinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

Christopher Booker described wishful thinking in terms of

“the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart. [3]
  • flipper
    flipper

SANLUISOBISPOTRUTHSEEKER- Nice to have you back ! Thank you very much for sharing this informative information with us about what's going on in the inside of certain congregations right now. " A house divided against itself " for sure . The arrogance and inhumane attitudes of WT leaders are DEFINITELY creeping into the congregation elders AND rank & file JW's. And the WT Society has even MORE trouble on their hands with the 25 to 30 child abuse lawsuits against them in just the United States alone right now. They'll be paying out millions $$$$ of dollars in settlements all with donated money from the JW's who 99 % of them don't even know these lawsuits are happening. A criminal organization indeed. I hope more people can escape from this highly damaging organization. Thanks again for sharing the info

• Littleleslie
    Littleleslie

Hi San Luis,

You mentioned:

... Instead of bringing comfort to our Circuits the Witch Hunt that began almost 4 years ago continues with phishing, fishing and badgering phone calls, emails and texts asking if we had any information about the Great Apostate and anyone who might be his moles.

This is the first I've heard of this occurring in the kingdom halls.

Any ideas as to who they [Watchtower Society] are saying the "Great Apostate" actually is, his name?

And also, who might be his "moles"?

...just wondering.

Thanks for the info.

LL

• DJS
    DJS

SLOTS,

Cults eat their own; the problem you describe with brother against brother is minimally due to the individual publishers. The Dark Lords create this phenomenon as a control weapon. Cults eat their own; the Borg is one of the best at it. That was one of the bricks in my wall, noticing what you describe in every KH. The lack of love and tolerance has been programmed in to the drones by the Dark Lords from the repetitive hate filled, exlusionary messages and reinforced by marking, shunning and labeling.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh (sigh) where are all the superhero double agent elders when you need them.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I often see witness youths on the ministry looking dejected and moving as slow as possible just to fill the hours...they lack any motivation other than the need to be seen to be out...i doubt if they sincerely seek interested ones anymore for the simple reason few people are interested in either the JW message ( whatever that is these days) or religion generally. Even worse is the revolutionary idea(!) of standing on streets etc with a stand/trolley with literature...waiting for people to take them. I asked a friend of mine one day to approach a trolley and ask the trolley attendants about literature and having a study..she was told that they only had literature and dvds for the deaf....!..Seems to me that they are trying to hone in on the 'less able ' in society..the vulnerable.. As for a crumbling wt org the internet and mass flow of unwelcome enlightening information must be affecting many in the org.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

From someone that still has to go to meetings, I don't get this impression at all. Witneses love their website, tv broadcasting, and all the changes. I don't even hear people talk about the generations of 1914.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

The social club of the Watchtower isn't going anywhere. I have relatives ate up with the JW bug. It will always exist in some form. I see a cure for many kinds of cancers and HIV before I see an end to the cult of the Watchtower.

LRG

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Doomsday cults have an expiration date. Jws are particularly Resilient. How many doomsday cult do you know that still exist? The watchtower will be forced to become mainstream, which I believe theyre doing now. You cant judge morale by attending the KH. after all, many of on here still attend and don't believe. Most people I know are only in for the social aspects. The doctrines are so dumbed down that most jws don't even know what they believe. This include elders and MS. Foreign language jws are even more clueless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit