Window-washer is the cover of Feb 2015 WT, "How to enjoy your work!" Hahaha!!

by EndofMysteries 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol i have to agree they are trolling us! Its pretty damn funny though. Props to them for gaving a sense of humor about it

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What would make it even funnier is it's probably one of the GB's suites. Where else would they take that photo? So not only is this spiritual food for the R@F but also for those in Bethel to have a big smile on their face while moving in nice furniture, washing windows, doing gardening for the GB.

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

wake up

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

When I was in Bethel I spent the first year cleaning the factory. Window washing was the best part, except for the ladder that was 3 floors high, which I am sure must have been illegal. One of the branch committee wives would have a heart attack whenever I'd clean her window and plead with me not to.

The bad part was cleaning toilets. 20 every morning, and the same 20 again in the afternoon after lunch.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Window washing is evidently an important theme for the WT Leadership. Remember this from just a couple of months ago:

Yes, that's right boys and girls: The WTBTS has produced yet another uplifting video for our precious JW youngsters!

Lesson 12: Caleb and Sophia Visit Bethel

Here's a fun clip from the video at 0:25"

WW at WT

That's right little Caleb, you take a GOOD, LONG LOOK at that Bethelite window washer. Isn't he happy serving Jehovah and cleaning windows for Jesus?

That will probably be your vocation too since there's no way in hell you're going to college!

That's right little Caleb, you too can be a window-washing pioneer.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Touch my clean windows with your grubby mitts and you'll get a one-way ticket to kingdom come . . .

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey JWfacts!

yep, you and me..... I did a fair stint in cleaning departments while at the same bethel...

We thought it was all "sacred service" at the time... Now I realise it was overkill, and just intended to keep everyone mindlessly occupied!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

The same 20 toilets in the same day?

Anyways.....

What I'm really impressed by is the fact that everyone is working in their polos and lether belts. No need to be working in you know......work gear. Why wear Timberlands whan a nice pennyloafer will do. Why wear denim, which is just sturdy but doesn't give that clean message of, I am inappropriately dressed for this job.

Nuts.

• prologos
    prologos

problematic2, jwfacts, same 20 toilets, TWICE a day? yes, WT is very generous with other people's time, energy to bolster THEIR image. think of the H2H work, ~10 000 of OUR Hours for wt to gloat over one baptism.

• rebel8
    rebel8

"How to enjoy your work!"

So what's the answer? Whistle while you work, like the Seven Dwarfs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit