Window-washer is the cover of Feb 2015 WT, "How to enjoy your work!" Hahaha!!

by EndofMysteries 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hoser
    hoser

In this article we also find out that Andre is 23 years old.

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

Page 3 = Andre is now 23....I hope he is an MS

• kaik
    kaik

Just Kidding, I enjoy gardening, but I do it on weekends to rest from my corporate job.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I was a clean freak from childhood and parlayed my obsession into a profitable business (still at it approaching 70 years young).

No shame, no coercion. . . .

Of course, I do have other interests -- cerebral ones -- that earn me an income.

CC

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

All those jobs are being or going to be done by illegal immigrants in the USA, and I'm sure Europe has the same problem. So heres to making no money and trying to be happy while working your butt off for peanuts. Been there done that no thanks!!!!

• steve2
    steve2

"Hard work" JW-style has the virtue of not being troubled by retirement plans. The end is so very near, preparing for one's retirement is unnecessary. Even when one retires - without a retirement plan - one tells oneself the end is so very near - and one is invariably correct: Retirement leads to death, sooner or later. It is unfortunate, though, that the end the Watchtower keeps talking about is in fact one's own life.

• Perry
    Perry

Window Washing looks to be a great "stepping stone" type job. Pays many more times than an hourly gig.

Not so much fun when you are 50+ though.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe they should encourage all witnesses to be the windscreen / windshield cleaner at the intersection traffic signals!

That way they could earn a dollar for every car screen cleaned, AND force a magazine into the car as well?!!

Return visit, placement, and making a quick dollar to then use for donating to the worldwide work!

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder what kind of work ex-jws are doing? How many have gone back to school and gotten a degree and promoted out of any dead end jobs they have. I have seen that some who post here have gone back even as old as 50 and succeeded.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Nothing makes Jehovah happier than a new squeegee and streak-free windows .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit