Window-washer is the cover of Feb 2015 WT, "How to enjoy your work!" Hahaha!!

by EndofMysteries 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrquik
    mrquik

Do well enough to pass the local hall Sunday mornings on the way to the ski slopes. I also lay on the horn in the summer when I pass by on the Harley. Just want all the brain dead inside to know that life is passing them by. I also smile at all my former aquaintences huddled at the coffee shop on Saturday mornings as I'm taking the boat out. It's a hassle to get the boat & trailer in the coffee shop parking lot, but well worth the looks I get.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I need my windows cleaned at my house.

In this article we also find out that Andre is 23 years old.

Man, that guy never ages!

• hoser
    hoser

hard work only gets you so far in life. Working smart gets you a lot further

• prologos
    prologos

There are 2 applicants for every job openings in the US. so,

This magazine is actually an advertisement targeting for all the young losers to come to the KH where the rich JW entrepreneurs with cleaning, moving and window washing businesses can hire them for minum wage, and charge max, to fuel their life style.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

" I also smile at all my former aquaintences huddled at the coffee shop on Saturday mornings as I'm taking the boat out. It's a hassle to get the boat & trailer in the coffee shop parking lot, but well worth the looks I get." - Now that's funny! I wish I could see that haha.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

DID ANYBODY NOTICE -

The bait and switch from "doing a job you don't like" to "many people today do not want to work hard?" The article then morphs into how if you are a real Christian(ie Jehoobies Witless) as opposed to a "Christian" (ie somebody who has faith in Christ but not Crooklyn Beth hell) you should enjoy hard work.

They evade the issue of how you can actually work hard doing a job you love.

And what an INSULT to the increasing number of Americans who are having their wages cut in these austerity times, whilst the rich get richer:

"A full days' work for a full days pay is something people just dont want to do anymore" says André. People are more and more doing more than a full days work for starvation wages, having to hold down two or more jobs just to survive. If you ask for a fair wage, you are labelled a 'communist".

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Did they REALLY use the name Andre again?!!?

• steve2
    steve2

JWs who either established businesses before becoming Witnesses or who are thick-skinned enough to ignore the frowning upon entrepreneurialism have made a killing from hiring fellow believers as cheap labor a la Watchtower style (I.e., Bethel rates).

I'm so pleased that there appears to be a growing trend among ex-JWs to better themselves in employment, especially going back to tertiary training and university. Way to go!

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

EnLarge the picture and see a boar head and eye in the water.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol i have to agree they are trolling us! Its pretty damn funny though. Props to them for gaving a sense of humor about it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit