ROKU INVASION!!!

by DATA-DOG 37 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My wife bought a ROKU device!! LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

She doesn't know shit about what a ROKU is! She had NEVER heard of one until the GB let the brand name slip from their sacred lips! I wonder how many Dubs have purchased this magical/theocratic device approved by Christ's brothers?? I also wonder if the WTBTS owns stock in the Roku company??

DD

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Tons have been purchased. My guess 150,000 by dubs in the US.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB are into product placement now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is there a way to find out who owns stock in Roku?

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Same as with the iPads, then. Disinterest turns to technolust as soon as the GB bestows their blessing on some technology.

I guess this means you can look forward to having GBTV in your house from now on. I'm sorry.

• looter
    looter

next thing you know, they will want everyone to buy their own specially approved computer machine. Roku is just the beginning

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

lol...yess. My sis-in-law asked me about roku players the other day. She said they have 'the channel', the sacred JW.BORG channel. puke. Also, I am amazed how many dumb dubs spend 300-500 on ipads and ipad minis to use the societies apps when a 179.00 android tablet would do just fine. They here ROKU and IPAD from the platform and it's suddenly endorsed by Jah himself. What a sad joke.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My inlaws suddenly became interested in Roku. . .. I said you can watch the same thing on your computer.

They are thrilled that I saved them some money.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

There is no way the Borg owns stock in roku. It is just way easier to make a channel on roku than any other platform. If you look under the religious section on roku, every decent sized religion has a channel.

Regardless roku's are pretty sweet. I am a big fan.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If you look under the religious section on roku, every decent sized religion has a channel.

Maybe it time for an All Apostate....All The Time- channel on Roku.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit