It is official they're selling off Kingdom Halls in Britain

by raymond frantz 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

These are notes I punched into my ipad during the meeting.

Step 1 Give us all your money

Step 2 Cut out 2nd mid week meeting during CS visit

Step 3 Make 4 congregationss per hall the norm

Step 4 Sell the excess halls Step 5 Replace any old halls left with cheap off the shelf boxes

Step 6 Spend the profit.

• cofty
    cofty

I wonder what they will do in rural areas in the Scottish borders or further north where Halls are 30 or more miles apart with memberships of 50 or 60?

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980

Here a letter sent to all congregations in Spain. The WT is announcing the selling of 295 KH. The weird thing they are telling that 295 KH must be abandoned!! They dont want to use the Word "Sell".

http://s4.postimg.org/qvnuefrkt/PROGRAMA_DE_CONSTRUCCI_N_DE_SALONES_DEL_REINO_1.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/3r0jhm7qj/PROGRAMA_DE_CONSTRUCCI_N_DE_SALONES_DEL_REINO_1.jpg

El Kato

• designs
    designs

Roll out the cots and have a slumber party.....

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

They took 10s of thousands from our recent hall that was marked for a new KH locally and sent it to the branch on the COs 'advice' where the branch would 'hold it' for the congregation. LOL.

• hoser
    hoser

They can take whatever they want from my congregation. I havent donated anything in years

• Island Man
    Island Man

Maybe a similar announcement is in store for the US and will be made at the US zone visit. Maybe that's the "faith testing" announcement that is to be made.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Well, we have 3 congregations right now and had a 4th until recently. It won't be any big deal to add a 4th congregation back in.

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Get out of the 5013c churches everyone! They are state sponsored! Do some research on 5013c churches! The Beast ate up the Harlot already and controls the religious masses!

• Splash
    Splash

We didn't get that letter tonight (in the UK).

Is this just for cities, and rural khalls are not included?

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit