It is official they're selling off Kingdom Halls in Britain

by raymond frantz 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Oubliette, the letter is on the website Www.jwdoctrine.com in my latest postI don't have the scan yet but it is the actual letter word for word

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

This new construction team is watch tower's new ploy for more control over expenses and an excuse to grab all money loaned to them for construction projects

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

After reading the quoted letter in it's entirety, it doesn't seem as scandalous. Just my opinion.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Raymond, thanks for responding.

I read the letter. I just think it's good for the doubting lurkers to see scans of actual WT letters on WT letterhead. Most still won't believe it, but some will.

Oubliette

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "All of this seems to be increasing the control of the branches and by extention the GB. This would correspondingly increase their liablity in any legal issues."

I keep telling everyone; despite the fact that - individually and privately - some may know it's not "The Truth", collectively they are still True Believers.

x

When you're 100% convinced that your God's mouthpiece, that He's got your back no matter what, and no one around you is allowed to say "you're wrong", of course all your decisions will reflect that.

Including the bad decisions. Hell, especially the bad decisions.

If they feel they're backed into a corner, they'll push the envelope against "Satan's World" no matter what, because as far as they're concerned, it's the endgame and they cannot lose (not to mention they'd rather crash-and-burn than capitulate, because as far as they're concered,"f**k you", that's why).

x)

That's how the authoritarian mindset functions.

• hoser
    hoser

Looking from the outside in, it is so easy to see the scam. When I was a believer I would have wholeheartedly subscribed to the idea and cut them a check.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "When I was a believer I would have wholeheartedly subscribed to the idea and cut them a check."

Don't be too hard on yourself.

When you're comepletely surrounded by people who are never allowed to tell you otherwise, of course you'll wholeheartedly subscribe to it.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Oubliette I'm working on it unless somebody gets it first

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Thanks Ray!

• erbie
    erbie

You see, I don't think the GB really believe in what they teach. I've been convinced of that for years. How can they believe it?

The closer you are to the lies the more acutely you smell the deciet.

That's just the way I see it...

How else can we account for their Cynicism?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit