A young girl shouts down a Street preacher

by fulltimestudent 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

What Cog, EdenOne and others have said. Not an example of good social behaviour.

Gladiator ;)

• Viviane
    Viviane

So... the girl didn't do anything wrong, just a lot of people don't like it?

Too bad, get over it.

• Twitch
    Twitch

eh, nevermind, post deleted

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Vivianne

I did not feel "stung" by your comments. I don't care enough about this topic to feel stung.

I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) they were addressed to me because they immediately followed my post and a bunch of comments on my post and I responded based upon that assumption.

I do, however, invariably feel irritated by anyone who assumes they know how I am feeling whether on the internet or in person. So in the spirit of the video, ZIP YOUR LIPS! SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!

I know that won't offend you because I'm a courageous female feminist standing up for my opinion and that makes it all good, no matter if a bunch of other people might find it rude!

Cheers!

• Viviane
    Viviane

I do, however, invariably feel irritated by anyone who assumes they know how I am feeling whether on the internet or in person. So in the spirit of the video, ZIP YOUR LIPS! SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!

I know that won't offend you because I'm a courageous female feminist standing up for my opinion and that makes it all good, no matter if a bunch of other people might find it rude!

It doesn't bother me in the least to see you stoop that low. Your choice to become what you found distasteful.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Clearly, irony and satire is lost on some people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit